Hi Smithies and Welcome!

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Smithies, welcome to MotorhomeFun, the youngest and friendliest motorhome site on the 'net! ::bigsmile:

I hope you will enjoy our company! :Smile:

OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
And a very big welcome from me!!

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome to this new website motorhome community :Smile:

Ray

OP
S

smithies

Deleted User
Wow !!

Hello everyone.....can't believe I have so many welcomes.....here I was thinking I would just skulk around for a while, you know, see the lay of the land et al , & everyone was watching me watching you !!!

Thanks for that......Yes we loved Malvern (especially that little seen phenomenom....the sun ??) & enjoyed putting faces to names.

Since then we have had our 1st blow-out on the RV :whatthe:(Gordon was solo driving....always a mistake !!) & spent a fortune on services, MOTs & new tyres . All is now well .

I am off now to continue to skulk.......Jenny(& Gordon)

OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Since then we have had our 1st blow-out on the RV :whatthe:(Gordon was solo driving....always a mistake !!) & spent a fortune on services, MOTs & new tyres . All is now well .

:whatthe: EEk! Glad you survived to tell the tale!

Don't skulk for too long though :winky:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hello everyone.....can't believe I have so many welcomes.....here I was thinking I would just skulk around for a while, you know, see the lay of the land et al , & everyone was watching me watching you !!!

Thanks for that......Yes we loved Malvern (especially that little seen phenomenom....the sun ??) & enjoyed putting faces to names.

Remind you of anything?

Ken in the middle took the piccy:roflmto:

Last edited:
OP
S

smithies

Deleted User
Piccie at Malvern

Thanks for that John & Ken,
Piccie is now on the desk top as a suprise for Gordon when he next logs on...LOL::bigsmile:

Jenny

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services