Feb 3, 2010
Newton Aycliffe
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
Hi,

Just joined up and would like the thank JawsMC for the recommendation :thumb: Looking forward to the chat and banter and of course sarcastic wit and general "FUN"

Main interests are getting out on my "Unguided missile" :Eeek:(Honda Blackbird), and of course getting away at every possible opportunity in "Hugo" our van. Just been vanning for over a year now. Before that it was caravanning and before that trailer tents. We have a dog called Jack (Mini Schnauzer) who goes everywhere with us, so look out for us on your travels.....

Richard & Karin

alivan

Free Member
Jan 29, 2010
UK and Europe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
If you need anything just type.

Hello and welcome, new myself, but getting the hang of things.

So as thet say::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::welcomefunster:
Ivan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Welcome to the fun and it's always nice to have another dog lover. ::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi,Just joined up and would like the thank JawsMC for the recommendation
Richard & Karin

He only does it for the £100 intro fee.

Another biker, you'll soon spot that ever other member on here is a biker, the rest, well may learn in time.

Our problem, due to the weight limitations our MH, biking is a pair of electric bikes. They do win in some ways, loads of nice promenades and sea fronts that would not take kindly to a Blackbird or my VFR750, which is of course the best bike ever sold by Honda :)

One of the best MH experiences so far was WSB in Monza. Every biking MHer needs to do that. Mayhem ! I still want to do a Spanish MotoGP event, end of year Valencia one maybe, though we did visit Jerez for practice, it's an ace spectators' circuit.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
:welcome:from fellow x tugger of caravans and an ancient trailer tent. Im sure you'll enjoy MHF
Bev

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
wellcome

:ROFLMAO: and wellcome from me, i ride a yamaha t d m, :ROFLMAO: oh ye forgot to say i am the one with the brains on here,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
welcome

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FUN I SEE YOU HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS AS MY HUBBIE HE JUST COLLECTS BIKES LOL HAS TWO MOTORBIKES THAT HAVNT BEEN USED FOR THREE YEARS A HARLEY 1200 SPORTSTER AND A KAWASAKI VOYAGER 1200 :Smile:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun, I dont ride any more I`m not safe on 4 wheels either!!!!!!!!!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Welcome on board Richard .. glad you made it mate !

SpongeBobsDad

Free Member
Sep 23, 2008
north east uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
25 + yrs
Hi Richard & Karin welcome to the wonderful world of motorhomers ! were a friendly bunch(really). I am local to you, I am from Darlo .I used to be a keen biker until i had to give it up after having a bad accident, Passenger in a car.I still have the pangs to ride again, but sadly am now disabled and unable to ride . owning a motorhome has allowed me to travel and meet some wonderful people and this is undoubtedly the best site for motorhome owners on the net, you will find that you can get info on just about anything from the vast pool of like minded people. might see you on the road one day or at a show or rally

Ronny:thumb::thumb:

lazydays

Free Member
May 9, 2009
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
March 2009
Hello, Wecome and enjoy :thumb: Good people here::bigsmile:

OP
OP
D

Dickydutch

Free Member
Feb 3, 2010
Newton Aycliffe
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
Thanks for the intros

Hi,

Thank you all for the friendly replies, could'nt believe how many folk have taken time out to say "HI". I didn't get this on the last forum....Um a good decision to move off it me thinks.::bigsmile:

Loads of bikers out there which is always good for that extra bit of crack. Thanks again:thumb:

Dicky

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back