Hi Im New..any replies would be lovely.. (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Dee welcome to the fun. You asked for tips well my first is to stay in it on your drive using it as you would on holiday, see howlong the batteries last, any bits and bobs you have forgotten just pop indoors to get them. as time goes on you can change things as needed. change all the lightbulbs for LED bulbs to save battery power. Do come and visit us in Chat if you have any urgent questions or just want to gab a bit.

OP
OP
Tommy_harry

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
Thankyou for all your replies !!!

Hi the response I received following last night request for advice has been truly amazing ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

It is very much appreciated (i have a feeling i may be asking for your help in the future as we motor along...:winky: also it would be lovely to keep in touch.

We are already ordering bits and pieces for our motorhome and the family are really excited and cant wait for the delivery of our motorhome. ,

Thanks again for taking the time to respond :thumb: :thumb:,

Dee and family
County Durham

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
welcome

hi and welcome to the fun we are just up the road from you :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi and Welcome to The Funsters, wishing you many happy travelling and holidays in your new motorhome.

Dale and family

boybris3

Free Member
May 28, 2010
Hengoed
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
14 months
Hi to you all.
sounds like you,ll never be short of
help ,only been motorhoming ourselves for
14 mths but learn something different everytime
we go away,just relax and enjoy,there some lovely
places to visit especially down south wales ::bigsmile:,

Sean + Ceri:thumb:

Shell181

Free Member
Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi Dee

Congratulations on buying your first MH, bet you are so excited and can't wait to have your first trip in it. We are still looking for our perfect one but just wanted to say that this forum is absolutely brilliant, everyone is so friendly and helpful, me and hubby know a lot more about MH's now than we did before. The rallies sound like good fun as well, oh I only wish we could snap our fingers and find the right one for us lol, can't wait to join everyone. Have fun ::bigsmile:

Shell
:Smile:

Paulh

Free Member
May 1, 2008
Bangor N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Hi and welcome, we have two boys (12 and 15) and they love the motorhome holidays:Smile:They really do give you memories to cherish, even when things go wrong!:Doh: Before too long you"ll be booking the ferry to France!!:winky:All the best , and remember to wave to other motorhomers, they may be Funsters! Paulh. 4 weeks till we head to France::bigsmile:

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
A belated hello and welcome from us! :Smile:

We been motorhoming a year and a half and are loving it, they are a friendly bunch on here you'll find so many great tips. We sure did.

I bet you are counting down the hours until you collect it::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back