Hi Guys (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Guys
So glad to have found the forum.
Have just started out in the world of MH's and am looking forward to the adventures that lie ahead.
Spent all my childhood holidays in a touring caravan and have enjoyed a number of road trips across the US, Canada and Australia.
Decided to buy a MH after our last trip to US having got fed up unpacking suitcases every night and wanting to enjoy a home from home when travelling.
Ready booked a trip to Bavaria in August and another to Tuscany in the Autumn and hoping to visit the Dutch Bulb fields in April
I own a company which supplies made to measure kitchen doors, and am happy to offer any help if needed
Cheers
Robert

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 16
Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Hi Robert, hope you’re gonna have a shakedown somewhere closer to home first, but you can probably buy corkscrews in Bavaria too :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:Smile:Hello Robert welcome to Fun, lots of information on here, which Motorhome have you bought.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
We had a very eventful first time out a few weeks ago. Took our young grandson away for the weekend. Great fun was had by all until the return journey when our little angel did an impression of a vomit volcano and christened our brand new upholstery. After that I think we're mentally prepared for anything

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Carol
We bought a Bessacar 496 - was looking for something with travelling seats at the front ( for sprogs)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
That looks like a good lay out with Children has a extra table for them to use if it should be wet, sounds as if you have some good trips planned.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back