Hi from the N/E. (1 Viewer)

Kenste94

Free Member
Oct 1, 2014
Funster No
Hi, just joined funsters at Lincoln. I'm a solo traveller but still working, doh!, so don't get loads of time away. I've got an Autosleeper Topaz, 2.5 tdi auto in white, that narrows it down to nearly all of them. Had it about 2 years and it's my first motorhome, stop laughing, it is a motorhome/campervan. Hope to get away on some rallies and trips and not frightened by cold weather / snow / rain. Hopefully see some of you soon.

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Hi, just joined funsters at Lincoln. I'm a solo traveller but still working, doh!, so don't get loads of time away. I've got an Autosleeper Topaz, 2.5 tdi auto in white, that narrows it down to nearly all of them. Had it about 2 years and it's my first motorhome, stop laughing, it is a motorhome/campervan. Hope to get away on some rallies and trips and not frightened by cold weather / snow / rain. Hopefully see some of you soon.
Hello, enjoy your trips.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi Kenste94 and welcome to the madhouse :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

HANCOCK

Free Member
Apr 27, 2014
DURHAM
Funster No
MH
LOWPROFILE
Exp

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there welcome to MHF (y)
Brian & Jo

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your travels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back