Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Been watching you for a few weeks, and thought it time to say hello.
Live in north of Scotland near Inverness - wild campers welcome to stopover on our nursery - and have Renault Master PVC. So far (after about 2 years of m/hing) most outings have been a couple of nights wilding in the highlands, but planning a trip abroad in the autumn.

In case anyone is interested we are having a wild meet 16 - 20th July. Visit Link Removed for details of who/where we are, and email if you are intersted.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome
no doubt a few of our members might be interested as we have a few north of the border so to speak.

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Hi and welcome
no doubt a few of our members might be interested as we have a few north of the border so to speak.[/QUOQuite a few in Gods Country more here than in Yorkshire because of the subsciption and there deep pockets

Bill:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bob and jules

Free Member
May 27, 2009
Goosnargh Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Feb 2009
Welcome!
Your generous offer of a stopover is likely to be of great interest to Funsters (i.e. mainly me!) If its ok I'll keep your website details handy for our Scotland tour in August.

Best Regards, Bob and jules

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Hi welcome will be over in the Uk September/October and hope to make it up to your neck of the woods, if offer still open then will give you a bell and take you up on your offer
Bill :thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome to fun.

Why not list the meeting in July on the motorhomefun calendar. There are funsters in your area who would be pleased to meet up.

Although its too far for us during term time, if ever you are london way, let me know xxxx

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks for the welcomes::bigsmile:
We welcome 'vans during the season Thursdays - Mondays (until end September). If you are comingon Monday or Tuesday nights or October onwards please ring/email to check as we may not be about:RollEyes:
LOVE the dog, Bill. We have 2 Irish Setters - one red and one red & white. They love the van and behave better when we are away than they do at home:ROFLMAO:
Will put up meet on Calendar - although not sure how many posts I am allowed before I have to pay up:Sad:

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Thanks for the welcomes::bigsmile:
We welcome 'vans during the season Thursdays - Mondays (until end September). If you are comingon Monday or Tuesday nights or October onwards please ring/email to check as we may not be about:RollEyes:
LOVE the dog, Bill. We have 2 Irish Setters - one red and one red & white. They love the van and behave better when we are away than they do at home:ROFLMAO:
Will put up meet on Calendar - although not sure how many posts I am allowed before I have to pay up:Sad:

I might take you up on wild camp as we are up your neck of the woods mid August agree with comments regarding the Irish Setter i so much as go near the mh and Bailey has his bag packed see you soon

Bill:thumb::thumb:

MisterED

Free Member
Oct 5, 2009
Sunny Aberdeenshire !
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
3 glorious years, previous 18 a Tugger!
Will be seeing you soon !

Been watching you for a few weeks, and thought it time to say hello.
Live in north of Scotland near Inverness - wild campers welcome to stopover on our nursery - and have Renault Master PVC. So far (after about 2 years of m/hing) most outings have been a couple of nights wilding in the highlands, but planning a trip abroad in the autumn.

In case anyone is interested we are having a wild meet 16 - 20th July. Visit Link Removed for details of who/where we are, and email if you are intersted.

Brilliant!
We will be up to see you before September!
Sorry cant make the meet in July as I am working away then :cry:
I also have a large driveway available if you want a stopover! Water and Lecky available:thumb:
Terry & Hilary

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
Look forward to seeing you all:roflmto: Please avoid arriving on Monday or Tuesday (if possilble) as that is our "Weekend" so we may not be about:RollEyes:

I ran out of free posts but decided the formum must be worth joining - I have had visits from 2 Funsters since I first posted last Thursday - and considering we are in the north of Scotland, i think that deserves support:Smile: Good to meet you Dingray and MikeandCarolyn, and see you again soon, Dingray and thanks for the useful information on France Mike & Carolyn.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I ran out of free posts but decided the formum must be worth joining

It's a two way thing - you obviously have a lot to contribute especially encouraging folk to visit Scotland and hopefully we can help you if you stray south.

You've got to be keen to drive to Europe from where you are, we'll all make sure you make the most of it if/when you do.

This forum does not have a price on it, it's just nice people just wanting to enjoy the simple beauty of the planet. What could be better.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Hi and welcome, will drop in on you one day as we are often around the highlands.

Bill

OP
OP
M

magbrin

Free Member
Jun 18, 2010
near Inverness
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2008
It's a two way thing - you obviously have a lot to contribute especially encouraging folk to visit Scotland and hopefully we can help you if you stray south.

You've got to be keen to drive to Europe from where you are, we'll all make sure you make the most of it if/when you do.

This forum does not have a price on it, it's just nice people just wanting to enjoy the simple beauty of the planet. What could be better.

Thanks Brian:Smile:

I have to question red text - I thought part of the fun of motorhoming was travelling:Cool:
We hope to reach Spain in October/November but our date of departure is uncertain as we expect the arrival of a grandchild mid October::bigsmile:
Anyway I am sure I'll have plenty of queries - it's time I'm going to be short of - contributing to 5 or 6 forums - wll have to keep very focussed otherwise won't have time to travel:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back