Free Member
Aug 6, 2014
scotland
MH
Bailey Approach 740SE
Exp
Since August 2013
Hi All,

We have had our Bailey Approach for a year now, we used to caravan, but much prefer the motorhome. we just retired end of March and have been burning the miles touring Scotland and Northumberland, but having the time now to stay longer in places we like. We mostly wild now, and are really enjoying it. Just got back from the Far North and Orkney, and planning the next trip. Will maybe make the continent for this winter. Our dear old cocker spaniel loves the van, despite being creaky and stone deaf.

Looks a great site, loads of info!
Cheers

OP
Finvarra

Finvarra

Free Member
Aug 6, 2014
scotland
MH
Bailey Approach 740SE
Exp
Since August 2013
Milo says 'woof' back. It's chucking it down here at the moment.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
MH
A class
Exp
14 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welc:Hello welcome from North Wales, lovely and sunny here, we love Scotland and hope to get up there for September.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs
Welcome from Nth Lanarkshire. Theres a meet this weekend near Inverness if your interested. I think there is a few places left.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
MH
SunLiving Lido M45SP
Exp
On and off for many years.
And welcome from the Borders. We will be in Bamburgh on Friday with a bit of luck, but just for the day.

:welc:

Last edited:

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Hi, another from the South West (of the mainland aka Scotland). I've done the four corners - Mull of Galloway, Berwick, John o' Groats, Cape Wrath this year. Very helpful and some very experienced folk on this site as well as some sharp humour (y)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
MH
SunLiving Lido M45SP
Exp
On and off for many years.
We intend to park Buffy in the car park opposite the castle - there are bus spaces so we will hope there is a space big enough for her. We'll have the cycles with us and may go for a ride along some of the cycle tracks. Look for two fat people on bikes - him in orange and me in pink!

We are supposed to be meeting family but it is all up in the air at the moment. We'll go early-ish to get our ride underway. I love the beach at Bamburgh.

Sep 5, 2012
Northumberland
MH
pvc
Exp
since 2012
We intend to park Buffy in the car park opposite the castle - there are bus spaces so we will hope there is a space big enough for her. We'll have the cycles with us and may go for a ride along some of the cycle tracks. Look for two fat people on bikes - him in orange and me in pink!

We are supposed to be meeting family but it is all up in the air at the moment. We'll go early-ish to get our ride underway. I love the beach at Bamburgh.
Let's hope it's a nice day, I'll make up my mind on Friday morning whether to go or not. we'll be driving our Honda crv not MH.:)

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
MH
autotrail
Exp
Hi and welcome ,we are hoping to set off on our Scotland trip in the next couple of weeks, hope to meet some funsters on our travels.....(y)

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services