Hi from ralph-dot (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Hi all Ralph & Dot here, you have probably seen us on other sites, anyway hello,

I have a question for exmembers of other sites, do you delete your photo albums were you leave?

Ralph

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ralph and Dot, so glad that you found us.::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Welcome to the forum. As you can see we are not fully open yet and we still have a fair bit to do and information to upload, but we are getting there, we’ve only been around for a week or so and we have achieved such a lot in a short time ! So have a good look around and if you see something that we could do better or that we should include, please do shout. Meanwhile please enjoy the site as it is so far. Oh and Please do spread the word wherever you can.

You are most Welcome

NB Re the photo’s I am not sure, I think it is probably up to the site owners who control the delete key::bigsmile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
It Depends who you are somtimes its done for you::bigsmile:
Geo
to answer your question properly it up to the individual, the choice is yours

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Ralph and Dot

A BIG welcome to you both.

As for photo albums, I think the answer is if you decide you are going to leave, then the choice is yours whether you wish to delete your photos or not.
We have all of ours since we started motorhoming, on our pc's - so a select few will be uploaded onto this site at the appropriate time.

Sharon

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
welcome to ralph and dot

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Ralph & Dot
Welcome to this really friendly site, I hope that you enjoy your stay with us ::bigsmile:

Keith

Re Photos on another site.....
I guess it depends if the content is of a helpful and technical nature, or if it shows people having lots of fun then the picture police will probably remove them so that no-one can either learn from them or enjoy them :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Hi Ralph and Dot

Welcome and enjoy being here. I certainly am, whereas certain other places, ahem, were distressing and disappointing at times, this one isn't. No agendas hopefully with those who post actively. "Guests" may lurk about the forums, but at least are not being mean to others !!:RollEyes:

Keith

Exactly as I see it - couldn't have said it better!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome Ralph & Dot:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I have to say that all the photos you post are just magnificent. How do you do it? You obviously have a real eye for a good photo and, no doubt, a good camera too.
Wyn

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Ralph, I havent seen or heard from you since you dropped off this forum, I reckon that was just around about when the subs started.

Hope you are keeping well, I still see your photo's around and their still good to look at.

I havent even managed to post an albumn yet, Ive created one but I dont think Ive done it properley, I think I have to creat a link somehow but cant figure out how.
Cheers
Jim
:Smile:

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
While there were a few who I was extremeley grateful they would not/did not pay subs::bigsmile: Ralph along with Johnsandwhite and a few others made the forum poorer by their absence, maybe they will join again someday:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back