Hi from Plymouth (1 Viewer)

21windows

Free Member
Dec 14, 2009
Funster No
Hi Guys
Just thought we would introduce ourselves to you all.
Just stumbled across this site and it looks fantastic and a great source of info.
We are Graham & Amanda. A couple in our mid to late 40's (well Amanda is mid and I'm late). We have 4 grown up children with the youngest due to start Uni next September.
We have for many years owned and restored VW's including many Splitty's and bays, and have spent all our holidays and lots of weekends touring the UK in them.
For the past couple of years we have been foster carers which has tied us down a bit more than we would have liked so we have made some life changing decisions.
Next year we are planning on selling everything (the house, the cars, the furniture etc), pay off all our loans and debts, and tour the world in our RV.
If anyone would like to offer any helpful hints and tips then we are keen to find out as much as we can.
I'm sure I will be putting up lots of questions and posting over the coming months.
Here are a couple of pictures of our recently purchased John Deere Allegro RV.
Basically it is a great van with just a few small jobs to do (and no the tiger was not included when we bought it).
Front.jpg

NSF.jpg

frontseating.jpg

bed.jpg

diner.jpg

seats.jpg

soundsystem.jpg

Can't wait until we can start touring
Take care all
Graham & Amanda

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, and welcome, always liked the Allegro, looks good, enjoy your travels. We are coming down to Cornwall for xmas/new year -will wave if we see you!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Graham & Amanda

WELCOME to MH Fun ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Like the look of the motorhome, should be good for touring.

Mines only a baby but I am sure your questions will get answers from some of the Funsters, there is a lot of knowledge around on this forum.

Best of luck

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, nice looking van I hope your plans go well. Don't forget we have a chatroom.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
:welcomefunster: to the fun club ,always liked the shape of the Allegro

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun