Free Member
Sep 2, 2012
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
Van conversion A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi we bought our first Motorhome this year so still learning, we've only managed to go out a couple of weekends so far but we're going to Cornwall for a week at the end of this month so if anyone has been or can give us any advice it would be gratefully received.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
:Doh:head in a northerly direction, use the ferry to cross to the mainland, then head in a west/southwesterly direction and Cornwall is the other side of Devon::bigsmile:::bigsmile::Blush:

Hi and welcome to fun, Im sure there are plenty on here that will give advice, they will usually answer any questions asked with loads of advice :thumb:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Joony, Hi and Welcome, Where on the island, I live in carisbrooke, Have a good trip to cornwall we went last year , nice campsite ( basic but ok) at marazion called doves meadow, just opposite st michaels mount , short walk to village even shorter to beach. If I csan remember where else we stopped I will get back later, in the throws of getting ready to go to shepton motorhome show on thursday. By the way do you use dream ticket on ferry if going yarmouth only £30 return obviously travel at night after 11pm and before 4.30am , return same, Ideal in van as we usually catch 11.15 on way out and park up in laybye with toilets just north of salisbury between stapleford and steeple langford. Will get back bit lateras just got back from w/end away on island. Terry:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Here's a tip, never buy a Rowes Pasty:Sad:

If you want a real Pasty! Ann's Pasty Shop at the Lizard :thumb:

almost as good as mine:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.