Free Member
Jan 6, 2021
Grt Manchester
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Air
Exp
8+ years
Joined a few months ago and since my free 5 posts were done have been lurking in the bushes.;).
Paid my subs the other day so ready to join in a bit more.

We are retired, had a tent for a few years before taking a long break from camping. Saw an Autosleeper Topaz on the National Trust car park at Dunham Massey and fell in love. Within months we bought one second-hand and spent a few years travelling up and down the UK with our dog Sorrel (yorkiexbichon).

we wanted something a little bigger but it had to fit on our drive, fancied a Nuevo but cost was a consideration so we opted for a new Marquis Majestic 115 and have had it for coming up to 6 years. Love the space in it but I feel a bit ‘closed’ in so our next van will be another sub-6metre panel van. Tempted by the Wildax Constellation or one from Consort.

Touring for us is limited at present because of caring responsibilities for my 90 year olds Mother-in-law, so it’s mostly 2/3 days within 90 minutes drive but we have managed 3 trips since the sites opened.

just a question - are the any instructions on adding photos to posts (eg image size). Have searched the help files but can’t see any.
Thanks in advance

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Welcome to the Fun!

I have a Nuevo and love it but I am sure the Majestic will give you as much pleasure.

Re image size, smaller the better. If you try and upload photos over 1mb, you might have problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome back from The Cotswolds! (y)

We had a Marquis Majestic 120 for a while - that has the ‘caravan-style U-shaped lounge at the back. Great ‘van, but SWMBO wanted a fixed bed, so we changed it for a Majestic 155 a couple of years ago......

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
:ello: from a couple of Oldham rugby league fans exiled in Northampton

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Hello GIF by filmeditor

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Hi and welcome from the top right corner of Lincolnshire. We are both ex Greater Manchester. Management from the Lancashire side of the border me from the Yorkshire side.
The dealer that we bought our Rienza from was a caravan dealer but had two trade in motorhomes and two new, end of year model Majestics . They looked nice but the Rienza layout, rear lounge, suited us better. Also the Majestic would have been above our budget.

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
:ello: from a couple of Oldham rugby league
As you stuck in Northampton why not try watching a game of proper rugby instead that of that padded up namby pamby stuff they play upt nort

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
As you stuck in Northampton why not try watching a game of proper rugby instead that of that padded up namby pamby stuff they play upt nort
I do. Season ticket holder at Saints 🙂

But as an example a couple of weeks ago Saints were on television and in the first two minutes of the game there was a kick off, knock on from it, scrum, scrum penalty, line out and another penalty. Later that night I watched a Super League game. Not a single penalty until the 25th minute!

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
;bigwelcome: from Heywood.

Re. photos, click on "attach files" below the comments box you are typing in.
When photo has uploaded click on it to choose "thumbnail " or "full size ".
Full size is best.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
AnnieB

Click the Attach files box as Wendy says.

(It's in the reply box on each thread.)

It will do different things according to what you are using. My Android phone gives me a choice.... I click on Files.

That takes me to my photos. I click on the one I want. Click DONE top right and it brings you back to your forum page and you will see it start to upload.... Once at 100% click on Insert in the photo and Full Image and it will come into your reply box. Click on Post Reply.

Wabs

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
AnnieB

Click the Attach files box as Wendy says.

(It's in the reply box on each thread.)

It will do different things according to what you are using. My Android phone gives me a choice.... I click on Files.

That takes me to my photos. I click on the one I want. Click DONE top right and it brings you back to your forum page and you will see it start to upload.... Once at 100% click on Insert in the photo and Full Image and it will come into your reply box. Click on Post Reply.
Bloody hell that’s clever,, I still don’t have a clue,,x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back