Hi from Graene and Donna from NE of Scotland. (1 Viewer)

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Hello and welcome........ VERY LARGE Scottish contingency on here to make you feel at home. :)
That will be us pet 😏

Greame.M , welcome from down south BUT. the right side of the border 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
your £15 subs will be the best money you spend in this hobby

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Greame.M

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
So its a "she" is it? I wonder how many Mohos are give female names vs male names vs androgynous names? Not sure what to call ours ... Nirvana? Elysium? Xanadu? Vaikuntha? Valhalla?
I got out voted for the name. I wanted a he but got over ruled. She is called Artemis after the Greek goddess😆

OP
OP
Greame.M

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
Hi and welcome from Corby I've also got an old Peugeot and my son who is a Peugeot trained mechanic christened mine a bag of shit
I don't know if mine is that yet but time will tell 🤔🤣😂🤣😂

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
she is a bit of an old girl
Many a fine tune played on an old fiddle!
I still maintain that the old Swift we used to tour the UK, Ireland and Eastern Europe gave us the most fun. Because she wasn't shiny, new and expensive we weren't afraid to take her down narrow country lanes, cobbled streets and dirt roads. We explored places that were literally "off the beaten track".
In many ways I miss Little Betty, but now we've got Big Bertha and she is going to have to last us a few years.

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
You might see me in the road monzer, you'll probably see the tail backs first though😉
images.jpeg

Where about in the NE are you based? Aberdeen beach is one of my favourite parking up places. Watching the supply ships come in and out of harbour and listening to the waves crashing on shore. Love it.

OP
OP
Greame.M

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
View attachment 467990

Where about in the NE are you based? Aberdeen beach is one of my favourite parking up places. Watching the supply ships come in and out of harbour and listening to the waves crashing on shore. Love it.
Sounds good if that is a picture of your motorhome I think I've seen you down the bottom end of the beach. I'm further up the coast not far from Peterhead

knickam

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 5, 2020
Fraserburgh, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
2 years
Hi and Welcome, We are new to this as well and just along the coast from you on the other side of the Broch.

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
:welcome4:
Welcome from a Jock living in Wales.
We were fortunate to have our first (and only) van from new. We anxiously waited for the delivery date wondering what the reg number was going to be so we could give it a name. We had called our car Venezuela for that reason.
We were stumped for a name as Bosnia - Herzegovina didn't slip off the tongue so well! She remains nameless!!:giggler:

OP
OP
Greame.M

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
Thanks everyone for a warm welcome 😀

Join us or log in to post a reply.