Hi from Graene and Donna from NE of Scotland. (1 Viewer)

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
Hi all. Thanks for letting us join I just bought a 96 Peugeot Swift 590 when I had the opportunity when I was on a work trip. We had been looking for a Motorhome for years but in our neck of the wood the prices are crazy. Anyway after a 220 mile trip home in not the nicest weather (50mph gusts are not fun so I found out) she's finally home. Can't wait to get her cleaned up and out on our first adventures.

OP
OP
Greame.M

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
Welcome to Fun . When did you get her? Are you giving her a name? I bet you are excited.
Hi irnbru got her on Friday. As for a name as haven't decided yet my granddaughter will probably think of something. I did think of sir Campalot 😀 We are very excited, she needs a little tlc but she is a bit of an old girl. We plan to use her for day trips too, to have a base so to speak.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
There’s a lot of old good motorhomes about, so long as it goes you’ll have the same fun as anyone with a posh new one. Just enjoy the fun of making it your own.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Greame.M

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
There’s a lot of old good motorhomes about, so long as it goes you’ll have the same fun as anyone with a posh new one. Just enjoy the fun of making it your own.
That's very true. For a old girl she's in good condition no rust to speak of and has solar power and a night heater so she's been looked after, so we are well chuffed and a habitation check done. Just need some time to figure out what I'm doing now. Lol

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
If you don't know anything just ask, but you are much better to subscribe for the year. You only have one free post left so use it wisely ;)

Sep 10, 2020
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autograph 69-2
Exp
Moved over to the Dark Side after 16 yrs tugging.
Welcome. Good idea to have had a habitation check done. Gives you peace of mind, at least when you are sleeping in it on the drive (y) A clean and polish will make it truly yours.

OP
OP
Greame.M

Greame.M

Free Member
Feb 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Swift 590
Welcome. Good idea to have had a habitation check done. Gives you peace of mind, at least when you are sleeping in it on the drive (y) A clean and polish will make it truly yours.
It will brush up nicely I think. The weather is rubbish at the moment so once I give her a clean I'll take a couple of pics

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
:welcome4:

Sep 10, 2020
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autograph 69-2
Exp
Moved over to the Dark Side after 16 yrs tugging.
So its a "she" is it? I wonder how many Mohos are give female names vs male names vs androgynous names? Not sure what to call ours ... Nirvana? Elysium? Xanadu? Vaikuntha? Valhalla?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back