Free Member
Nov 9, 2010
Ulverston. Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since Aug. 2010
Hi everyone. Just found the website by chance. Thanks to James Brown (not the real JB !!!)
for my welcome message.

My wife & I moved up from London in 2006. Always loved this part of the world and one of my sons lives here.

Best move we ever made. I retire in 31 working days time (not counting:Blush:)

We bought our campervan in July. its an ideal size as its going to be our only vehicle. and its also got 2 seatbelted seats in the rear ideal for the grand kids. And just about big enough for our English Setter. Bramble..

Done a few trips but weather hasn't been great when we had a chance to get away.

Looking forward to going wherever & whenever next year. Anyway,Hello again and looking forward to getting involved in motorhomeFun

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Hi and welcome Plattypus

You have found a super site but just remember the more you put in the more you can get out of it.

We know the feeling of just a few days to retirement, we did it eighteen months ago and have no regrets whatsoever.

We are off as often as we can with our little motorhome and our pointer dog and we hope you can derive the same pleasure as we have.

Lynda and Alan

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Done a few trips but weather hasn't been great when we had a chance to get away.

That's why many of us head into Europe. Trouble is that's not always a guaranteed solution. Nothing worse than being stuck in a tin box with someone pouring lead shot on the roof.

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Hi an welcome too, Cumbria's one of our favorite places, well it should be I suppose, my families from that part of the world and my Mum moved back some years ago:thumb:

. Nothing worse than being stuck in a tin box with someone pouring lead shot on the roof.

...errr, some of us actually find it theraputic, relaxing waaaaaaay better than anywhere else lead shot or otherwise:ROFLMAO::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi and Welcome to the Fun. Lots of advice on here should you need it. Happy travels

Dale & Family

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
:welcomefunster:
Hiya Plattypus and a warm welcome to MotorhomeFun.

flyingwelcome

Mixter

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Now a year - cant believe it!
Welcome mate. Been to some nice sites up your way. Hope the new van,( and your new site), live up to expectations.

Mick.

Skypilot

Free Member
Oct 6, 2010
North Cumbria.
Funster No
MH
A Class.
Exp
Newcomer.
Hello!!

Welcome to Cumbia, though I'm at the other end!! You'll love the place. I've been "back" for just over 20years now, after a spell in Milton Keynes and a loooooooooooong time on Merseyside. Was born in Barrow so I know Ulverston quite well. Take care out there, Charles.

OP
OP
plattypus

plattypus

Free Member
Nov 9, 2010
Ulverston. Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since Aug. 2010
Welcome to Cumbia, though I'm at the other end!! You'll love the place. I've been "back" for just over 20years now, after a spell in Milton Keynes and a loooooooooooong time on Merseyside. Was born in Barrow so I know Ulverston quite well. Take care out there, Charles.

Thanks skypilot Charles. Barrow... yes know it well been driving buses round there for the past 4 & bit years. Wont be sorry to not have to do that come christmas. Roger:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back