Free Member
Jun 5, 2014
LONDON
Funster No
MH
McLouis
Exp
Hi everybody!

I have just registered to motohomefun.co.uk because it seems to be quite interesting with all the travelling/camping information you can get. It will be quite helpfull for my next travelling here in UK. We own a McLouis Tandy 663 since 2010 after selling our old Laika 562.
It is registered in Italy and now I am considering to re-register in Uk getting English plates because we love it so much! I was thinking if it's worth to buy and replace new RHD frontlights and then apply for mot and registration. Or maybe I should give it a try and see if it passes the test anyway?

Any good advises from you all?

P.s. nice to be here among people who really love to travel not only to reach a destination but mostly to enjoy the travelling itself to get there!!!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
It is registered in Italy and now I am considering to re-register in Uk getting English plates because we love it so much!

You are insane, Italy is the best place in Europe to holiday.

But if you do come, our National Health Service may be able to cure you, then you can go home and meet all the FUNsters there.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi there and welcome to the Fun from sunny (but windy) Valencia, Spain!
:welcomefunster:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
hello and welcome to the house of fun.i think you are as mad as the rest of us.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back