hi from a very very hot suffolk/ we have an old talbot express hence her name is oldbiddy so to all (1 Viewer)

how do we find safe off site places to park over night as we are pensioners we are trying to save mo

• any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • also not very good on web sites thank you

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Get across the channel to France and use the aires system. We use camperstop which covers aires all over Europe, a lot of which are Free or only a few Euros a night.

Denise

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
:hiya:
You have made a great start at getting better with internet sites by joining Motorhome Fun. Just keep on playing with all the links and click buttons and so on and you will improve your skills.

I would advise getting on some free courses at your library to get better at websites and apps and so on.
There is so much information available and invaluable resources.
Unlike books, you can read reviews of stopping places and see photos people have posted. You can look up locations on Google Earth and have a look at them.

There is a great Facebook group called Camping Pubs where you can ask for recommendations of pubs where you can stop overnight.

I don’t know if your forum name of oldbiddy70 describes you and your age, but if so, you’re just a youngster and never too old to learn. You don’t want to have many years ahead of you saying, “I’m no good at this internet thing”.
Sorry - I have a bit of a bee in my bonnet about it!!:):):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back