Free Member
Jul 13, 2017
Bressuire, Deux-Sevres
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Off and on since 2015
Hello all from a newbie, I camp solo with dog. Paid my dues today having been a registered lurker for a few months!
Have a Mazda Bongo conversion so it's a teeny tiny campervan, but it works for me. Have spent 28 nights away since getting the van and having it converted in July this year, including touring Scotland, the Peak District and bits of the West country.
Hope to get along to some rallies and meet some other funsters in the new year.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, have a look at the Chester Rally at Easter, we will again be having a section for solo motorhomers who want it.

OP
OP
Markas

Markas

Free Member
Jul 13, 2017
Bressuire, Deux-Sevres
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Off and on since 2015
Hello Welcome to Fun, have a look at the Chester Rally at Easter, we will again be having a section for solo motorhomers who want it.
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome, and thanks for the heads-up Carol, it looks like a good weekend. Is there a limit on the number of pitches?
Easter will probably be the last outing before the van's first MOT in my care :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome, and thanks for the heads-up Carol, it looks like a good weekend. Is there a limit on the number of pitches?
Easter will probably be the last outing before the van's first MOT in my care :eek:

No we don't have a limit there are usually 20 or more solo's and maybe 80 + other vans, that said we have 60 booked already. You would be very welcome. :xgrin:

OP
OP
Markas

Markas

Free Member
Jul 13, 2017
Bressuire, Deux-Sevres
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Off and on since 2015
Excellent. Will look at dates and make a booking tomorrow when I'm more awake!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Excellent. Will look at dates and make a booking tomorrow when I'm more awake!

Phone them on Monday if you can tell them your with Motorhome fun, and you just realised the 25% discount was finishing could you still get the discount. (It's worth a try), if not there is still a 10% discount. :xThumb:

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

OP
OP
Markas

Markas

Free Member
Jul 13, 2017
Bressuire, Deux-Sevres
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Off and on since 2015
Phone them on Monday if you can tell them your with Motorhome fun, and you just realised the 25% discount was finishing could you still get the discount. (It's worth a try), if not there is still a 10% discount. :xThumb:
Well, I'm booked in for CamperFest :) Got a 15% discount by quoting CAMPXMAS - might be useful for anyone else who's considering going. Looking forward to meeting y'all :xsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Well, I'm booked in for CamperFest :) Got a 15% discount by quoting CAMPXMAS - might be useful for anyone else who's considering going. Looking forward to meeting y'all :xsmile:

Oh that's great, look forward to seeing you there, you did put that you are with Motorhome Fun, would you put your name done on the Chester Rally tread so Techno can add you to the list for me. :D Then nearer the time keep a eye on the Chester threads because all the information of what is happening will be on there. tagging @Cal54 I'm sure she will send you a pm.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back