Hi Folks (1 Viewer)

C

CREAKY

Deleted User
Hey all, we are Gary & Sarah from sunny Cambs. Been a member of this forum for a coupla months now, but never get time to spend on it!. We have an Autostratus eb at present, but hopefully changing to a Chieftain in the very near>:). I'm off work with the lurgy this week, so I thought why not have a look!!

L8rs folks,,

Creaky.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Creaky, a BIG welcome to the FUN site. >:)

Sorry to hear about your lurgy.........scroll through some of the belly locker threads and you'll laugh yourself better in no time! :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi creaky, welcome to the fun. The Chieftain is a great motorhome, are you going for the "G" with the garage?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hey all, we are Gary & Sarah from sunny Cambs. Been a member of this forum for a coupla months now, but never get time to spend on it!. We have an Autostratus eb at present, but hopefully changing to a Chieftain in the very near>:). I'm off work with the lurgy this week, so I thought why not have a look!!

L8rs folks,,

Creaky.

Hi Guys,

Boy you don't look well at all:Eeek:

Enjoy the site and look forward to chatting soon.

PS I thought a Chieftain was a TANK. Link Removed

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CREAKY

Deleted User
Hey, DON'T get this flu thing that's goin' around, trust me, it knocks ya for six!!!!. Jim, yes we're going for the Chieftain Garage, should be room & payload to get me motorbike in. our 1st van had a front lounge, & we HATE making the bed up at nite!!
I hope it doesn't drive like its namesake!!?

cheers, Creaky.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back