Hi fixing the dents aaargh! (1 Viewer)

Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
This morning I found a thread which recommended a company who could fix dents on moho worktops seamlessly. I was half way through filling in the firm and went off to take photos of damage but then found if lost the page. It now isn't coming up on search. .
We'd rather pay someone to do it as we are ham fisted.

Feb 26, 2012
Funster No
MH
coach
Exp
Motorhome since 2006 (caravanning 38yrs)
Look at your history. It will show the pages you have visited.

Feb 26, 2012
Funster No
MH
coach
Exp
Motorhome since 2006 (caravanning 38yrs)
This company was mentioned on a similar repair on Practical Motorhome forum. May be worth a call.

Rainbow Conversions of Wisbech

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I backed mine into a shed roof and the resulting dents were pulled out using my painless dent removal set. It has little pads stuck on the dented are and pulled using special tools. Got all the dent out and if it wasn't for the paints scratches they would be seen.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
This morning I found a thread which recommended a company who could fix dents on moho worktops seamlessly. I was half way through filling in the firm and went off to take photos of damage but then found if lost the page. It now isn't coming up on search. .
We'd rather pay someone to do it as we are ham fisted.
Could you let us know if they do a good job?

Perhaps before and after photos?

I am sure many of us may have need of their services in the future. Good luck with the job.(y)

Feb 5, 2014
mid-Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2006
I backed mine into a shed roof and the resulting dents were pulled out using my painless dent removal set. It has little pads stuck on the dented are and pulled using special tools. Got all the dent out and if it wasn't for the paints scratches they would be seen.

The OP was asking about WORKTOP dents: I'm guessing yours are somewhat different? :rolleyes:

Gordon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
Do you have any more details regarding painless dent removal kit?

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I bought a whole set of the stick on pads and used them on my car aswell there are aload of long rods but they were too dear for the job I was doing. Cost about £70 fr the tools including the hot glue gun. Look on YouTube, the universal teacher for ideas. Certainly did it for me, you would be rally surprised at the bad damage repaired. Paint is ok if not actually broken, my van back needs a little touch in with a spray can from the factors, that is made exactly to the original colour using a special spectrometer to match it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back