Hi fellow motorhomer's. A bit of my background. (1 Viewer)

Len the dog

Free Member
Apr 15, 2016
Gwent
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
2006 approx
Just looking through some of the topics and thought it's a good time to join in.We've been motorhomes for a few years now starting off with a Swift Belair our first pride and joy for a short while, until we had a letter from swift asking us to bring our motorhome in for a product recall on the seat belts in the rear.No problem with that we thought, until travelling up the M5 when a stone came up and hit the windscreen and cracked it through the middle. Swift said contact your insurance on return and have one replaced.Wrong we waited 3 months for one to be made from Finland. After a while upgraded to my 634 hymer what a pleasure had this one for a time the upgraded to a euromobil tag axle to travel through France and down into Spain. Time don't stop then changed for a 655 hymer for a short time until things went pair shaped with problems so decided to sell and have a old timer Talbot Voyager 2 to give a bit of TLC to. Although older made to last .and easy to work on if required. Now retirement is approaching next week I'm looking to upgrade again and on the lookout for something different . I'm looking at an A Class CI LHD. Not a popular van but looking for any advice on this type of motorhome. (y):hiya2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back