Hi Everyone (1 Viewer)

O

Overlander

Deleted User
Hello there, Vince here with Elena, just made the right decision after a few "other" motorhomes we have now got our Damon RV, and I love it!! I wish i had not read all the anti RV hype last year before I bought our first Geist, you learn the hard way I guess!! Our RV will be multi-purpose, family adventures and support when my son is off on the continent competing on the off road racing events like the Bajas and dakar type events. My company is based in the grounds of Rockingham castle so if the moderators or groups of individuals are looking for "the perfect RV campsite" well apart from being on grass!! just contact me. I also run overland trips to Morocco and Tunisia and through Austria to Croatia and Boania so if anyone wants any tips, routes etc please feel free to ask....Regards...Vince

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Overlander (Vince and Elena) and a BIG Welcome from me.

Hope you enjoy the RV.

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Overlander, welcome to motorhome Fun. Our members own everything from the smallest Romahome to the largest RVs, regardless of motorhome type, everyone gets on well, I am sure you will enjoy your visits here::bigsmile: There are a quite a few few Damon owners as well:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi to you both i am sure you will enjoy your damon welcome to the fun :Smile:
ruth

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
And a welcome from me. :thumb:
Sounds as though you have lots of information that could be useful to members - we all like to help one another.:Smile:
Enjoy the Damon.
Keith

D

Dazkim

Deleted User
Hello overlander
We are new on here aswell and find the forum very good. so welcome.

Cheers dazkim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back