hi everyone (1 Viewer)

mikyp08

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
christchurch dorset
Funster No
Exp
2 years
hi to everyone i am new to this and i have just wont to go on rallies and use my motorhome more my name is mike and come from dorset and i have had my motorhome for about 2 yrs:Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello Mike,
if you want to go on rallies MHF has a few , maybe in your area. Welcome to the site.
If you join the caravan and camping club theres loads every weekend where ever you live. They have week long rallies in the school holidays, if you wanted you could follow on 1 to another , the whole 6 weeks .
We go nearly every weekend with some D.A (district association) or another , and a local rally group we are members of .
They are usually cheap , £6 ish a night , without any facilities except a tap and elsan point , on a farm or in a field at a rugby , cricket , tennis club.
Bev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
laneside

Welcome to Fun

It is a brilliant friendly site with lots of good information, albeit a little short at present due to so many members being away

What we want to know is why anyone that lives in such a georgous place as you needs a motorhome, its the very place we head to given the opportunity.

But do enjoy it Alan and Lynda

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
(The Midlands) Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
A-Class Frankia 640 Exclu
Exp
9 yrs
Hi Mike Welcome to Motorhomefun , book yourself on a rally and we will all see you on the field :Smile:

Lynn ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back