Free Member
Jun 11, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
Plucked up the courage to join you thanks to Norman and Sue's encouragement on a forum! I have been a widow since November 2013. My late husband Terry was a member (I still have the smiley face logo on my window lol). We had only attended one huge exhibition at a show ground where we actually popped in and met some of you somewhere down in England but hezwas an avid reader of your website.
I live just south of Aberdeen in the beautiful Mearns Valley. I have an 'a' class Pilote Reference G680. Terry's plans were early retirement and long terming in Europe and only returning home at xmas to see our sons. But he died unexpectedly after getting everything in place. He did everything in moho and i just enjoyed the ride 😃.
Have taken 7 years to do it but now I can drive her, worked out how to do whatever is needed to use her, done a few nights away and a couple of long weekends. Now its time to jump that final hurdle and accept that i can do it and to stop being such a scaredy cat lol.
Hope to meet up with some of you soon at Lochore Meadows 😃😃

Jul 10, 2018
Worcester(U.K)
Funster No
MH
Tamar Ducato160multi
Exp
Fabulous, l love your positivity, l hope that the good weather goes wherever you go. :giggle:🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿:giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Hello and Welcome
You yourself may be new on here but you are already amongst friends, who are willing to help at the drop of a hat.
Enjoy.

Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
Loving the positivity. Welcome to Fun and enjoy

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
tenor-4.gif
Good for you Hilary, it takes courage but youve took the hardest step.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back