Hi Everyone (1 Viewer)

Mar 10, 2021
West Midlands, UK
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Newbie here
I am looking to buy my first motorhome after years of camping but there's so many models out there so i am reading what other people are recommending.
So far i like the look of the layouts Swift Escape 664 but also like the end lounge of something like the Bessacarr E462
I know 2 completely different designs
I guess i am trying to decide on my needs.
The end lounge layout would be perfect for when i am travelling by myself or as a couple and do appreciate views when i am away.
The layout of the swift would be useful if my son and girlfriend wanted to come away as it got two extra travelling seat belts.
I have seen a smaller van like the Bailey Approach 615 which could work if we also took a tent
There are so many options lol.
Anyway i just wanted to say hi and hope you are all well and safe.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi welcome...

we bought our first motorhome with the view that family would want to come with us on occassions.... that was a big mistake for us. As soon as we could afford it we changed layout

Sep 9, 2020
Deepest Lancashire
Funster No
MH
One day hopefully
download.jpg We too are in a similar position to yourselves. Ex Vanners and intend to buy a motorhome. We have a short list but have been unable to actually view because of Covid. Its not been a problem because even if we had a M.H we would not have been able to go anywhere!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Hi Cassidy the only question I need to ask is why would you invite you son at the same time as your girlfriend because will really cramp your style.
In a swer to your layout conundrum my standard response is go and rent something with the layout you think you like before you buy because you may well be disappointed which is a right arse once you have bought it and I talking from bitter expensive experience
Oh and welcome to the fun

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
:welcome4: I bought a smaller so so that the relatives couldn't come