Lyndaoc

Free Member
Oct 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Ci mizar
Exp
1year
weve been tent campers all over france & uk for years. Got our first motorhome in january and have had adventures to Dorset and Cornwall then an epic trip through France Belgium luxemburg Germany Austria down to Umbria in Italy, back through mont blanc (big mistake) & back through France.
Next we've got Ireland in December, & possibly the lakes in the spring.
I'm really looking for advise for our next big summer adventure. Originally planned as croatia/Bosnia, but due to the bloody kids camps we have just 14 nights. So now thinking france/Corsica & Sardinia. Probably through Nice as we can get there with just one night stop We're at ground zero planning wise. So I'll be trawling through all your threads. :)
I'm also happy to help others.
We've covered most of France & Cornwall with our tent, kids & large dog.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
:hiya:
I think that with children and only 2 weeks, you would have a more enjoyable time staying in France, pottering along the Dordogne and maybe the beaches of the west coast. However,as you say you have stayed in tents extensively throughout France I’m sure you know what will suit you best. There are some great threads on here about both Sardinia and Corsica.
:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
:hi2:
Recently returned from a quick trip Sweden, Finland,Norway .
Amazing scenery and lucky enough to see the aurora borealis. wild camping everywhere.no problem getting fuel,lpg fill,or fresh water. Dump points provided along the way .
If you haven't done it ,and get the chance go for it .
Cheapest ferry we found from mainland EU,was Rostock to Trelleborg @ €49

w2f

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated welcome group purple.gif

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun