Free Member
Jul 9, 2017
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
Elddis
Exp
We're newbies
Hello to everyone out there! We're Ian & Lesley just embarking on hopefully many years of fun filled adventures after having ordered our first motorhome. We're sure we'll be inundating you all with loads of silly questions and hope you'll be kind to us. We're thrilled to be joining in your passion after looking on with envy for years and years!

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello Ian & Lesley and welcome to the Fun :hiya:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Ian & Lesley, exciting times, welcome to the fun (y) If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out the FAQ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
w2f and I'll be the first to be nosy..... Wotcha ordered ? :D

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

OP
OP
IanLesSimm

IanLesSimm

Free Member
Jul 9, 2017
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
Elddis
Exp
We're newbies
w2f and I'll be the first to be nosy..... Wotcha ordered ? :D
Hey it's an Elddis autoquest 195 seemed good value for money and got a good deal! Don't burst our bubble Obviously there's better ones out there but hey everyone needs to start somewhere!

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Hey it's an Elddis autoquest 195 seemed good value for money and got a good deal! Don't burst our bubble Obviously there's better ones out there but hey everyone needs to start somewhere!
We cover from the cheapest end of the price spectrum right through to stuff that's worth more than my house, with all shapes and sizes in between, but we don't go round bursting bubbles, especially where you got value for money.... Enjoy :D:D

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
:welco: to Fun.

Hope you enjoy your first Motorhome, you won't be disappointed. It's a lovely way to see places and meet new people (y)

OP
OP
IanLesSimm

IanLesSimm

Free Member
Jul 9, 2017
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
Elddis
Exp
We're newbies
Thanks everyone We can't wait to get stuck in and get started. Feeling nervous, daunted at the amount of things that seem to be needed although trying really hard to rein it in on the buying front until we see what we actually do need! Mostly excited - like to bursting point! we'll be posting a load of questions on the newcomers section soon I reckon!

DeshGresh

Free Member
Jan 29, 2020
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Thanks everyone We can't wait to get stuck in and get started. Feeling nervous, daunted at the amount of things that seem to be needed although trying really hard to rein it in on the buying front until we see what we actually do need! Mostly excited - like to bursting point! we'll be posting a load of questions on the newcomers section soon I reckon!
I’m just at the point of buying autoquest 195. Are u still happy with yours?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back