Hi everyone nice to meet you (1 Viewer)

Gwynedd Wanderer

Free Member
May 11, 2010
Funster No
Thanks for letting me join your website. To introduce myself I live in North Wales and enjoy going camping in our converted VW LT 35 around the UK and France. I’m afraid I do have slightly ulterior motives for joining your site. I am actually conducting some market research into disabled motor homes. I am really interested to know from people what they would like to see in a disabled motorhome, but I will do another post in the right area of the site explaining more. Looking forwards to chatting to you all!

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
hi

two things, first welcome and hope you enjoy your 10,ooo new friends, second, what would i like to see in a disabled motorhome,,,,, more disabled people.. i say that in all honesty. i am amazed at the people i meet that can get into my motor for a look round,, of course the more problems a person has, the more problems need sorting,, but i think it can be done,, go to some of the shows and you will see them,, look in awe at the dancing wheels group. I do, and i thank them for the great displays of dancing ,, they forget the other bits,, and dance,, if anyone reads this,, look forward to Malvern in August,, take care all,regards..:thumb::thumb::thumb:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Warm welcome, Gwynedd, and I hope you enjoy both the company and many, many trips in your MH!!

Cheers!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun not being disabled cant really help but over the last 6 weeks i have been on crutches due to hip operation and i have noticed my motorhome has no hadles. I mean for holding on to like doorway has one low down but maybe putting one in shower room bit simple but hope it helps.

Gerry

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome from another one in Wales :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements