Hi everybody (1 Viewer)

Davsan

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
Funster No
My wife and I recently retired have just bought a 2005 Arto69 E which we pick up at the end of August.

We are new to motorhoming but after 18 months research went for the van above. We intend to live full time on the van so decided that an A Class that was not too long was the way to go. I am having a 130w solar panel and LPG system fitted because we intend to wild camp when ever possible.

When we pick up the van we intend to stay in the area of the dealer so if there are any problems we can go back to the dealer. Also we need to familiarise ourselves with the workings of the van and lifesyle. Our intention is that once happy with workings of the van and the lifesyle of full time motorhoming to tour Europe.

The dealer is in Somerset so I wonder if any one knows of any good spots to wild camp.

Cheers
David

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
I would suggest you stay on a campsite with electric hookup first night so that you can check the electrics are all working properly before you leave the area there are a lot of good campsites around somerset

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Dave and welcome to FUN sounds as if you are about to start a wonderful adventure enjoy. :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
I would suggest you stay on a campsite with electric hookup first night so that you can check the electrics are all working properly before you leave the area there are a lot of good campsites around somerset

Agree totally.

Far better to fully test as close as possible to dealers, just in case.

Sorry forgot to say Welcome to MH Fun.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back