Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hello All,

New to the motorhome world after caravanning for 10 years,we are both looking forward to getting away as much as we did in the van, a trip to France in August a few weeks holiday here and there and as many weekends away as work commitments will let us, we love to socialize and have a glass or two of red wine :winky: with the many friends we have already met while vanning and I hope that there are many more that we are yet to meet, usually we have our 2 grandchildren along with us 12 and 8 , look forward to picking up loads of tips and ideas from your site and maybe meeting up with some of you on weekends away, but the first step is completed love our M/H already only had one trip as yet but off 2morrow to celebrate the new year.....

Sue

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Gloworm :thumb:

Welcome to MHFun, ::bigsmile:
There are lots of friendly folk here, you will be made most welcome by
the Funsters at our rallies and meets.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Welcome Gloworm. Happy New Year. I hope you have a great time both with your motorhome and the Funsters site.

Never forget... normally the engine is in the front just like a caravan (except our engines stay attached...)

Ok, ok I know there are loads of pushers out there but I stubbornly maintain this is not normal :)

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Hi Sue and better half

Welcome to Fun hope you enjoy many years to come, like you we were tuggers for over 17 years before turning to motorhoming two years ago,there's pros and cons for both but for us M/H as the edge. were just down the road at Stoke so may be we'll see you on one of the local meets, we are amoung the younger M/H's and have a 10 year old or should that be 15 year old (she thinks) Were are you going for the newyear is it a local site

tyrangie1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Welcome

:welcome:Hi and welcome to the Fun. hope you have many happy trips.

And A Happy and Prosperous New Year
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back