Bobndebs McKay

Free Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bali for the Winter!! Back in Feb 2016
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 FMSE
Exp
5 months travelling Through France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Holland as a Full timer in our firs
Hello everybody. My wife and I are looking at buying a Motor Home early next year and spending some time looking around Europe etc. I have a full profile on the site so please feel free to read it. All and any advice given is welcome and we look forward to enjoying the future MH experiences!!
Cheers all.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun Germany is a great place to start touring just make sure the van is Euro 5 complient so you can get a green umwelt badge.

OP
OP
Bobndebs McKay

Bobndebs McKay

Free Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bali for the Winter!! Back in Feb 2016
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 FMSE
Exp
5 months travelling Through France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Holland as a Full timer in our firs
Hi there Wildman, my intention is to buy a UK plated and registered MH as insurnace and Tax here is extortionate!! Although MH's appear to be considerably better value here, I think it would be outweighed by the overall issues of re importing to UK when I finish working here. I shall keep you updated though as I am hugely looking forward to the whole adventure!! Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back