Windtourer

Free Member
Jun 10, 2014
Bristol
Funster No
MH
campervan
Exp
been the owner of a 2 birth campervan for 4 years think its about time to up size to a 4 birth coach built. Money's tight so what can i get for around the 15k mark, what pit falls are there, what's to look out for. Daughter lives in London (student) so if we go visit the van has to comply to the low emissions zone, what a pain. bed over cab............low line ...........A class...... so much to choose from Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp o sorry brain phart. going to stand in the corner

Pete

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome. I have to say that our immediate response to an overcab bed was "no way are we going to be climbing up there!" but we gave it a try and now wouldn't want to sleep anywhere else. Lovely big bed to stretch out in and no removing and stowing of bedding. Brilliant! As for the steps it's nowhere near the number of stairs at home. :thumb:

Good luck with your quest.

Wyn

Upvote 0
Apr 10, 2014
glasgow
Funster No
MH
iveco conversion
Exp
very personal is'nt it? we rented before buying and found out what we did not want. Fixed rear bed essential for us, cant stand steps and wife has slight joint problems so easy choice. after that it was budget, budget, comfort, space to move around and extras.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

captain

Free Member
Apr 1, 2014
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
since 2005
I like the bed over cab in our Hymer but then i am in it on my own LOL we have a fixed rear bed as well but i have to climb over for the loo! which is a pain in more ways than one especially when I trip over my CAT boots! there could be a story behind that.:winky:

Emissions YEP! I got caught visiting my mum in London never again luckily I got let off the 90.00 fine for first offence. mums now moved to the coast.

All the best
Captain

Captain's French Adventures out soon in paperback and kindle!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back