Free Member
Apr 3, 2013
uk
Funster No
MH
mercedes sprinter class c
Exp
Hi all

I'm Mike, just come across the forum, but looks very good. Its good to see a spectrum of personalities and nationalities here.
I have been in campers for a few years, and have nearly finished my sprinter conversion. I'm planning a 6 month break this year around France , Northern Spain, and North Italy. I haven't really planned further than the south of france.

I'm a bit of careful ____ in such tight times :RollEyes: so will be looking for a free parking option. TBH I much prefer it, as going from site to site feels a bit like travel lodge after a while. I always tidy up after me, if anything the area is tidier.

Hopefully I will be able to add to the forum along the way.

Mike

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to Fun, one thing we have found that saves us money is the £10 subscription for Fun, the tips the discounts and rallys you get your money back over and over again, as well as the fun. :thumb:

mandymops

Free Member
Apr 2, 2012
Streatham
Funster No
MH
bedford rascal nipper
Exp
I'm a newbie
The book Camperstops is invaluable according to lots of people I've spoken with. Haven't tried it myself as am still exploring UK.

OP
OP
mikempg

mikempg

Free Member
Apr 3, 2013
uk
Funster No
MH
mercedes sprinter class c
Exp
Thanks all for your warm welcome and advice, Im passing Toulouse so may take that offer up!!

Mike :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back