highlandwolf

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
argyll & bute
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
hi all me and my wife susan recently gave up the caravan and bought our 1st campervan a little renault rimini but was to small for our 2 german shepherds so we sold it and are now converting a transit minibus just been away last week to try it out 1600 miles from scotland to cornwall up to birmingham for the motorhome show then up to whitby and then back home
now sorting out the bits we didnt like
michael

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Welcome to fun, I am seriously considering doing my own conversion next year, & would like to join the Yorkshire self build club to get some assistance. I want to do it properly on a newish van so something to look forward to. Anyway all the best with yours hope you sort the finer details.

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
hi all me and my wife susan recently gave up the caravan and bought our 1st campervan a little renault rimini but was to small for our 2 german shepherds so we sold it and are now converting a transit minibus just been away last week to try it out 1600 miles from scotland to cornwall up to birmingham for the motorhome show then up to whitby and then back home
now sorting out the bits we didnt like
michael

Hi highlandwolf ...
Hope to see you next May ....somewhere in Scotland !!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi highlandwolf, welcome to fun, plenty of self built on here so plenty of idea's. :welcomefunster:

AndyPandy

Free Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Highlandwolf,

You passed me on your trip when you headed north from Whitby, hope you both enjoyed the trip.

I lived in Oban for a few years and now we have the van, would love to go see the place again, maybe next year.

Cheers for now,

Andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back