tuftek coatings

Free Member
Oct 13, 2012
leeds
Funster No
MH
peugeot
Exp
hi all well a bit about me i own a peugeot motorhome/campervan i own a company called tuftek coatings i fix and re-line shower trays in caravans and campervans/motorhomes im based in leeds like to get about with motohome as much as possible seem to travel a lot with it to sites to do re lines so all good fun
thanks
andy:Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Andy welcome, sounds a very handy service with the shower trays, but I would check out the Trader status on here, as it is usual to either join just as a funster and join in or a Trader then it is often useful to be able to give advice or offer your service, look forward to hearing about your motorhomel.

OP
OP
T

tuftek coatings

Free Member
Oct 13, 2012
leeds
Funster No
MH
peugeot
Exp
Hi Andy welcome, sounds a very handy service with the shower trays, but I would check out the Trader status on here, as it is usual to either join just as a funster and join in or a Trader then it is often useful to be able to give advice or offer your service, look forward to hearing about your motorhomel.
got an r reg peugeot wanderer its good fun my kids love it was not trying to advertise as such but not many people know about what i do thanks for your reply im looking for somewhere back end of this month to go.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
have you cleared your advertising

Have you cleared your advertising with JIM.. if you are a trader your need to have cleared that with him before you advertise your company on MHF.

Bob

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello from us too , shame the Whitby Goth weekend is full . Thats the end of the month.
Look to the left on the front page and it shows all rallies. We use the CCC club weekend meets regularly with all the local D.A's.
Were in Wakefield junc 41 , so not too far from you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back