hi all (1 Viewer)

M

mani01

Deleted User
hi all,

just thought i'd introduce myself, the name is al., living in the epping forest area of essex. i've recently acquired a 2nd-user hobby m.home and have only spent a couple of weekends out in it to date (had it about a month) but am enjoying the lifestyle and can see how attractive it will be when sunnier/warmer weather comes along !

i'm worried about taking my dog(bitch) with me as she's currently taken to messing the carpets at home and i'm not sure if i'd retain my composure if she tries that particular trick in the motorhome...?

there are tentative plans being formulated to visit the bordeaux area of france and black forest area of germany, but not both at the same time :ROFLMAO:

any advice that can be given about motorhoming in the black forest area of germany will be gratefully received. i feel a bit awkward about staying on sites as i'm not yet convinced that spending a tenner+ a night for resting my wheels on a piece of grass is quite 'value for money', but i'm yet to make up my mind on that question... :RollEyes: i may be a candidate for the stellplatz? - does anyone know of any good ones in the border area of strasbourg ?

cheers al

p..s.. any opinions on drinking alcohol in a motorhome. the uk law says that being in possession of keys to the vehicle and being over the limit is an offence if i'm on public highways, does that apply if i'm parked up in a layby or would i need to be on private land to enable me to open a bottle of wine and go over the drink/drive limit ?

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome to the fun site, I am sure your questions will be answered when they all get up !:RollEyes::thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Manio1

Welcome to the FunForum
:thumb::thumb:

Not a dog owner myself but plenty on here are and will be along with advise soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
hi all,

just thought i'd introduce myself, the name is al., living in the epping forest area of essex. i've recently acquired a 2nd-user hobby m.home and have only spent a couple of weekends out in it to date (had it about a month) but am enjoying the lifestyle and can see how attractive it will be when sunnier/warmer weather comes along !

i'm worried about taking my dog(bitch) with me as she's currently taken to messing the carpets at home and i'm not sure if i'd retain my composure if she tries that particular trick in the motorhome...?

there are tentative plans being formulated to visit the bordeaux area of france and black forest area of germany, but not both at the same time :ROFLMAO:

any advice that can be given about motorhoming in the black forest area of germany will be gratefully received. i feel a bit awkward about staying on sites as i'm not yet convinced that spending a tenner+ a night for resting my wheels on a piece of grass is quite 'value for money', but i'm yet to make up my mind on that question... :RollEyes: i may be a candidate for the stellplatz? - does anyone know of any good ones in the border area of strasbourg ?

cheers al

p..s.. any opinions on drinking alcohol in a motorhome. the uk law says that being in possession of keys to the vehicle and being over the limit is an offence if i'm on public highways, does that apply if i'm parked up in a layby or would i need to be on private land to enable me to open a bottle of wine and go over the drink/drive limit ?

Hi mani01, welcome to the fun::bigsmile: You have asked some good questions :thumb: The beauty of forums is that once you have asked the question the answers given benefit everyone. If those answers are hidden away in your introduction thread they might never be found again so I hope you don't mind that I will move your questions to the relevant forums. I am sure you will get the answers you want.

You will find your touring question Link Removed and your Drinking in a motorhome QuestionLink Removed

Thanks for registering and please do join in the fun.::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back