Hi All (1 Viewer)

Dec 9, 2018
N Lincs
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2003
Hello everyone on the fun forum, I've been dipping in and out for a few months now and feel it's time I joined and stop being a fof (freeloader on forum ). With my wife Pam and boxer dog Molly we tour the country in our Bailey 75-2 m/home and we love it. Yes it has had a few teething probs and has a few still to be sorted but I don't think we are alone in this when buying a new m/home of any make. We have had a Swift and an Elddis before the Bailey, both had issues but like the Bailey nothing major. I will do a fuller 'review' of our m/home on here soon. Our travels have taken us all over UK top to bottom and side to side and to a few of our European neighbours. We mainly do sites (Club and commercial), CL and CS and rallies. As we are both retired we can take advantage of midweek deals and avoid school hols so site fees are not too much of a consideration although like many on here I have noticed the two club sites seem to be requiring more and more of our pension pot. Can we blame the price of hookup for this ? seems to be what the clubs are hiding behind, bring on meters I say. Enough moaning ! it's a fun site, our hobbies are walking, skiing, golfing for me and choral singing for Pam, much more opportunity for my hobby when touring than Pam's but if your parked next to a 17 reg Bailey with an alto songstress in full voice just put a quid in the tin and she may stop:). Anyway nice to introduce myself and thanks for all the 'free' info I've had these past few months, experience gained and shared among likeminded people is priceless in my book, hope I can add to it. Tara for now. Col

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
w2fAfter several years I honestly think that you have made a good decision in joining Fun. Whether meeting members at Rallies, Motorhome Shows or on the road, the Fun badge gives you an introduction for making new and possibly helpful friends.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back