Hi all (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 56272
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56272

Deleted User
Hi all,

I am Marilyn, hubby is called Blair. We have had RV's for the last 30 years in Canada and the USA. We now live in the UK and have just purchased our very first Motorhome in this Country. It's a used Auto-Trail Dakota SE. We are getting it ready for the road and looking forward to meeting people.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello hellowelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AnnK

Free Member
Jan 19, 2017
North West
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 580pr
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, my husband has an aunty & uncle in Canada, have had some very happy holidays there, the best we hired our first motorhome & toured Ontario gave us the motorhome bug :welcome3:

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Best motorhome EVER:)
IMG_4449.GIF

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 56272

Deleted User
Hi, my husband has an aunty & uncle in Canada, have had some very happy holidays there, the best we hired our first motorhome & toured Ontario gave us the motorhome bug :welcome3:
Yes, it's hard to shake off the bug once you get it. This is going to be a very different experience for us in the UK. We're used to having black water tanks that you just hook up to a sewer pipe and let go down the dump station, these cassette things are a whole new ball game LOL :) Quite a few other differences too I think we won't know really until we get on the road and try her out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back