Sep 20, 2007
Norwich
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
12 + Years
Just a quick hello as I joined a few days ago and haven't posted yet. :Smile:

I'm Martyn and my wife is Karen, we have been motorhoming for the past 12 years and are now on motorhome number four, the current one being a Chausson Welcome 9... 'but'.....another visit to the York show this year has just put pay to that :RollEyes: ... soooo that'll be number five then on its way the middle of next month:roflmto: ......We have only been to the York show twice and both times we have bought another van lol, suffice to say we won't be making the 360 mile round trip next year as its getting a bit expencive :Smile: ..... at least I hope not :Eeek:

Oh yeah nearly forgot the new van is an ACE Napoli 07 reg.... which all being well we hope to keep for more than a 'Year' :ROFLMAO:

Martyn

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Martyn & Karen

Thanks for registering and introducing yourselves. You are most welcome. I hope your visits are frequent and fun. ::bigsmile:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Martyn & Karen
A BIG welcome from me too ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Hope that your new van is everything that you expect it to be ::bigsmile:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Hi Martyn & Karen

I'm jealous of you already! I did a 300 mile round trip to York and all I got was rained on:cry:

OP
OP
M

martkaz

Free Member
Sep 20, 2007
Norwich
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
12 + Years
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, very pleased to be here :thumb:

I'm jealous of you already! I did a 300 mile round trip to York and all I got was rained on

We were quite lucky really as we didn't get to York until late on the Friday, by which time it had stopped raining, Saturday was dry and we were able to have a good look round the 'disorganised' show, oh and spend all our money in the process :winky: then at 8:00 pm we heading back to Norwich, so amazingly we managed to stay dry:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back