Free Member
Jun 24, 2014
East Renfrewshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E560 F/B
Exp
A complete Newbie
After many many, years camping under the stars, beginning with a tarp, then when family came along, inside a tent which grew & grew in size on an annual basis' as the needs of the family changed ' you know? family needs to bring friends, or they will hate coming, as they will have no one to talk too?????. Well they have all flown the nest , and we only have ourselves and our Labradoodle ''Treacle'' and as our bones are getting that little stiff and sore in the mornings we thought ''Motorhome''
Well after speaking to host of Motorhome owners over the past year, about the pros & cons of ownership, what best to steer away from, and most of all what do I really need ?? to get on the road , and I must say' what a very helpful bunch of folks you are, and I will use this space to Thank each and every one of you, for all your advice, good wishes, etc.
Well'' we are now the proud owners of a new'' to us'' Bessacarr E560 F/B ,and since getting on the road in the last 3weeks or so , and a visit to the Isle of Mull, for a week, we both feel we should have done this years ago, as whilst on the road everyone waves,(well nearly everyone) and whilst on site everyone chats it makes your week flyby thinking about the weekend, visiting new places meeting new people, knowing we have a Fantastic bunch of folks sharing our Dream, and safe guarding our precious asset if we happen to be away , Thank you each and everyone. Ivie & Patricia.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:)Hi welcome to Fun, good to have you join in, sounds as if you have had a great start, enjoy your van a great way of life.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
After many many, years camping under the stars, beginning with a tarp, then when family came along, inside a tent which grew & grew in size on an annual basis' as the needs of the family changed ' you know? family needs to bring friends, or they will hate coming, as they will have no one to talk too?????. Well they have all flown the nest , and we only have ourselves and our Labradoodle ''Treacle'' and as our bones are getting that little stiff and sore in the mornings we thought ''Motorhome''
Well after speaking to host of Motorhome owners over the past year, about the pros & cons of ownership, what best to steer away from, and most of all what do I really need ?? to get on the road , and I must say' what a very helpful bunch of folks you are, and I will use this space to Thank each and every one of you, for all your advice, good wishes, etc.
Well'' we are now the proud owners of a new'' to us'' Bessacarr E560 F/B ,and since getting on the road in the last 3weeks or so , and a visit to the Isle of Mull, for a week, we both feel we should have done this years ago, as whilst on the road everyone waves,(well nearly everyone) and whilst on site everyone chats it makes your week flyby thinking about the weekend, visiting new places meeting new people, knowing we have a Fantastic bunch of folks sharing our Dream, and safe guarding our precious asset if we happen to be away , Thank you each and everyone. Ivie & Patricia.

Hi and welcome from the two of us in the sunny south of Scotland.....just trying to get the hang of the new layout and struggling with it:confused:.....hopefully this message will reach the forum:)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Welcome to fun we hope to see you at a rally or meet sometime in the future. Its a great forum with vast resources and help so whatever you do HAVE FUN xxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Hello both. Welcome to the fun. Look forward to meeting you along the way. (y)(y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back