Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
Hi Heather,

welcome to the mad house, no, honestly it is great fun here, I joined just over a week ago, and this place is brilliant, no-one judges, even though we only have a folding camper everyone is so welcoming

Be warned it does become addictive though ::bigsmile:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Heather and welcome

Poor Relation
Sometimes wish my camper folded up the bloody things so long it's always getting me into trouble its a real love hate relationship :winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
H

heather

Deleted User
well i dont have this problem:roflmto:cause mines only a baby::bigsmile:but i love it the pic is at the side,its a BONGO

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
Poor Relation
Sometimes wish my camper folded up the bloody things so long it's always getting me into trouble its a real love hate relationship :winky::winky:[/QUOTE]

thanks Forestboy

That is very kind, you on the meet at the weekend?

We feel a tad silly with so many now going, we will be turning up Saturday and pitching inbetween you all as we are not allowed a pitch, gonna feel so daft setting up with everyone being so big watching too

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Yeah we're going; it will actually be our first meet even though we've been rving a while now, and somehow I managed to get pitched miles away from the rest
(must have heard about Jans dancing *sssshhh* don't tell her I said that) :winky:

looking forward to putting faces to names

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We feel a tad silly with so many now going, we will be turning up Saturday and pitching inbetween you all as we are not allowed a pitch, gonna feel so daft setting up with everyone being so big watching too

You will be fine, why would you feel silly? Meets are all about putting faces to (user)names and enjoying each others company, its nothing to do about what you turn up in. Some people turn up at a meet in a car just for an hour or so just to say hello, that's what it is all about. I look forward to meeting you.

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
Hi Heather,

I am new to this camping thing, never seen a bongo before, looks really cool

at least you don't have to take 20 minutes unfolding it when you arrive on sites :ROFLMAO:

Forrest - this is our second meet, well I suppose it is we met Sharon, Keith, Geo, Pammy, Ray (saruman, andhis family) and others too last weekend for the first time, it was a fantastic weekend, got to nose round their RV's too, got totally blown away by them, made us start thinking after only haveing our folding camper 3 weeks that WE WANT ONE

Thanks Jimjam, they are very kind words, we love camping and meeting people, actually it is all about getting our little boy to go off and play and us getting some peace and quiet

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
thanks Forestboy

That is very kind, you on the meet at the weekend?

hey no snobs.....if there are any snobs then they are not worth knowing....they wont watch im sure they'll join in and will give you a hand....its not what you got...its what you do with it...isnt that what they say!!!you'll be fine...go for it!!

Last edited:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We had the same problem went out to look for a mid range camper took one look inside an RV and that was it, savings seriously battered & stress levels at an all time high Love It

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
wow, that was a brave move, can't wait to see your RV, looks very smart

Thanks samm.... I am sure everyone will help, as long as they are not too hung over from Friday :ROFLMAO:

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
wow, that was a brave move, can't wait to see your RV, looks very smart

Thanks samm.... I am sure everyone will help, as long as they are not too hung over from Friday :ROFLMAO:

i will help you in spirit.....wish i could be there...sounds like good fun!!!....oh im gonna cry again.....:cry::cry::cry:
next time eh!!!

The Poor Relations

Free Member
Sep 16, 2007
Sutton, Ely
Funster No
MH
Folding Camper
Exp
3 weeks
oh no, don't cry. You are off to Zante, that will be amazing, i'll swap with you

If the weather turns really bad we won't be able to go either,

come on everyone do a sun dance

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back