Hi all ive been looking at self leveling (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
W
Mar 1, 2021
Bury st edmunds , suffolk
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
Winning love them but can't afford the cost of fuel the American motorhomes are beautiful if your happy with what you have stick with it my kids say im stuck in my ways always going on about fashion they banned me from the Edinburgh wool shop lol my daughter made me promise I wouldn't go in there I honestly can't see the problem lol

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Easy enough to get the rams to go down together, you just use a flow divider but that does add to the cost.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W
Mar 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
In an ideal world id love to see the installation engineers get the wage they work hard for the only way to do that is give them a system they like at the right price it easy to say hard to do

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
I believe 1 system uses electric screw Jack's.

OP
OP
W
Mar 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
Honestly I've the way it goes from horizontal to vertical to save space the guy has it working . Credit where credits due . Not seen it so not saying anything. But love the engineering . And the idea leave it to e & p to explain why jcb,s and most industry have hydraulic rams not electric actuators. But its worth looking at the idea is awesome you tube it turn volume down

OP
OP
W
Mar 1, 2021
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
Going to drop this for a few days see if anyone replies either way let's vote to drop it or keep going ive got my system. if anyone need a hand if they by the same system I will help them . But I do listen your main concern is fitting so I guess it up to them they can set the end price but still do a diy kit . Hpc do one for caravans not motorhones I don't know why I would have bought one and they wouldn't want to shoot me lol . Make it clear this is in no way a slur on any installation engineers they work with what they have and do a good job as said by many that know more than me ttfn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back