Free Member
Apr 3, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
Pop top
Exp
Newbie Solo
I introduced myself some time ago when I bought my old but lovely Clubman. Never actually subscribed. Spent a few nights on seafront near home with dog and cats to test her out. Have just sold car and Clubman for much younger pop top which fits nicely on drive and much better to drive around although clearly not so great for living in without big drive away awning.
Have not spent night in her yet but may brave Detling.
Have now subscribed so this is the year I will really make the most of my Fiat Scudo Autocruise Pulse.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome again Grannyvan, hope you enjoy your new van :flyingwelcome:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Welcome back.

Haganap's friend has tickets for delting they are trying to sell raising money for the firebrigade.

Have a look here

Broken Link Removed

Hope to meet you at delting xxxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
I introduced myself some time ago when I bought my old but lovely Clubman. Never actually subscribed. Spent a few nights on seafront near home with dog and cats to test her out. Have just sold car and Clubman for much younger pop top which fits nicely on drive and much better to drive around although clearly not so great for living in without big drive away awning.
Have not spent night in her yet but may brave Detling.
Have now subscribed so this is the year I will really make the most of my Fiat Scudo Autocruise Pulse.

Brave Detling and i will greet you along with the other Funsters and then you will be keen to put your name down for the Rally at New Romney (train meet) in Kent Sept 2014.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back