Hey there! - Brit living in Germany and our first Van! (1 Viewer)

Jul 14, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Our 1st Motorhome
Welcome to motorhome ownership! We are now a year into the wonderful world of motorhoming, and we also got a Hymer which we're thrilled with. I'm sure you will love the freedom, and exploring all of the amazing places to visit in Germany and beyond!

You'll find the wealth of friendly help and assistance on this Forum to be invaluable! There's also a great Bikes & e-Bikes section as well! 😊

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Welcome from the top right corner of Lincolnshire.
I spent nine years stationed in Germany mostly the Osnabruck area but not Padeborn. A lot of our free time was in the Mosel. We will be back once things settle down and it’s a bit easier to travel.

OP
OP
Ginger.Tog
Dec 8, 2020
Germany
Funster No
MH
Hymer Free 600 C
Exp
Newb to #Camperlife
Welcome to motorhome ownership! We are now a year into the wonderful world of motorhoming, and we also got a Hymer which we're thrilled with. I'm sure you will love the freedom, and exploring all of the amazing places to visit in Germany and beyond!

You'll find the wealth of friendly help and assistance on this Forum to be invaluable! There's also a great Bikes & e-Bikes section as well! 😊

Thank you! - Germany has so much to offer, off this weekend for a short trip!

Welcome from the top right corner of Lincolnshire.
I spent nine years stationed in Germany mostly the Osnabruck area but not Padeborn. A lot of our free time was in the Mosel. We will be back once things settle down and it’s a bit easier to travel.
I have a couple of work colleagues who used to work in Osnabruck, I'm looking forward to heading to the UK in 2021 for a week or two.

OP
OP
Ginger.Tog
Dec 8, 2020
Germany
Funster No
MH
Hymer Free 600 C
Exp
Newb to #Camperlife
Ginger.Tog
:welc:
Some cracking photos on your web site 👍
Germany had been in our plans for this year but like most folk that went fut
Thank you!
Did some riding round Winterberg/Willingen last year. Not too far from you. Lovely area.
It's about 90 minute drive south from here - been a few times on the skis, great location!

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Hi from a fellow mtber! It's certainly a great way to get to more amazing riding destinations. We did a month in the French Alps this summer and a week in Ainsa near the Spainish Pyrenees.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ginger.Tog
Dec 8, 2020
Germany
Funster No
MH
Hymer Free 600 C
Exp
Newb to #Camperlife
Hi from a fellow mtber! It's certainly a great way to get to more amazing riding destinations. We did a month in the French Alps this summer and a week in Ainsa near the Spainish Pyrenees.

Hello! I purchased the van so we can escape most weekends and use it as a general run around - there is a huge amount of locations on our bucket list starting this weekend! "Burg Eltz".

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Hello! I purchased the van so we can escape most weekends and use it as a general run around - there is a huge amount of locations on our bucket list starting this weekend! "Burg Eltz".
Check out our thread if you want see where we mtbed this summer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back