Herman the Hymer's Live Stream (1 Viewer)

Herman the Hymer

Free Member
Mar 31, 2017
Bracknell
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B564
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Everyone

We are Ads and Zoe from Berkshire and we've been motorhoming for 8 years. We have a 1998 Hymermobile B564 that we call Herman. We are still working and can't spend too long travelling but whatever we do we record it and post it on YouTube. Most of the time we travel the UK but we also love go to Europe. Last year we went to Brittany and spent three weeks on a guided tour of Canada which was brilliant. In between holidays we've started live streaming on YouTube which has been fun. It allows us to chat to our followers and talk about motorhoming, travel and hints and tips. We normally live stream the first Saturday of every month at 4pm. Tomorrow (1 April) is our next one so come and join us.

ColinandDawn

Free Member
Feb 20, 2012
England
Funster No
MH
Home Brew
Exp
Yes
Hello @Herman the Hymer

Hello Ads and Zoe,

Sadly, 16:00 hours on any Saturday is beyond my schedule for live viewing, sorry.

However, I do view your YouTube Channel regularly and greatly enjoyed your trips to Canada, France and The South of England generally.

One highlight of your French trip last year, for me at least, was when you and Zoe drove into the Aire and straight out again. It would have been a good advert for French campsites.

I also found your latest offering with your new drone both interesting and entertaining too.

Please do continue just as you are.

Thought: perhaps Zoe could present a tour of Herman with a woman's perspective of facilities. Not something I've seen before.

Best wishes,

Colin and Dawn

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Welcome Animated Emoticon.gif

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Hello from a fellow 'Herman'.
We called ours Herman-a B584! Been living in it since 2010.

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Hi Ads and Zoe

Its about time you joined the Funsters, have always been surprised not to find you on the forum!

For those who haven't seen the YouTube videos, Swmbo and I really enjoy them and they are well worth a look!

Because of one of the videos, we went on the organised C &CC Normandy tour last year, so watching the videos can damage your wealth :LOL:

Oh, and of course a big :welcomesign:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I have never ever approved of rascals who come on Fun merely to direct folk away from our forum onto theirs (or in this case their video diary thingy). At the very best it is just bad manners.

Merely taking advantage of the years' of work it has taken our Leader (may his name be praised) building up the membership.

Not interested in your Herman the Hymer... got one of my own, thanks very much...

Of course if you join us then things might change...

JJ :cool:

Last edited:

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Well, I have enjoyed the videos and welcome. I imagine the membership will be paid and JJ will revise his position - as he says above.

It is nice to be able to watch some English bibs and bobs. I enjoy the various American ones very much but it is nice to have some of the home grown as well.

Keep up the good work and if you have not already done your 15 quids worth do it soon. Oh and make more videos for me to watch!

Clive

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I thought they may be paid up because they have a photo above the name, can you have a photo without paying?

I know that I paid up quite quickly when I had stumbled across this site. There was a great welcome and I bumped into Fidget (not literally) at Ouistreham.

I do not know how I stumbled across the Forum but I am very pleased I did and it has great value for only £15.

Clive

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
It seems I was wrong. I was able to watch the live show for a short time and reference was made to the Motorhome Fun Forum and he stated that he had joined to draw attention to the live YouTube programme. He was responding to a person called easylife (I think). He did mention the £15 and I hope he will join.

Clive

Fifiwi

Free Member
Nov 10, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Welcome! Ah, we've enjoyed Herman's videos. In fact, our paths almost crossed last year in Brittany. I do hope Adam and Zoe will join and become part of this fun group.

Paddyfrog

Free Member
Mar 25, 2017
France
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
Glad you liked France. Next time you could try our neck of the woods, east of France....... you could ski in the Vosges, then enjoy all the lovely blossom in the Jura (right now the countryside is bedecked with cherry, plum, peach, apple blossom. The home of French kirsch is at Fougerolles, and the cherry orchards are something spectacular right now. Or follow the trail of Joan of Arc. Visit Nancy, my absolute favorite town. Or the food market in Dijon (and a few exotic mustards to bring home). Absolutely magical and I'm sure your YouTube video would be a treat for sore eyes.

We just got our MH yesterday, old enough, 2001, and I'm thinking of getting some special decals, that way if any Funster passes us, they'll recognise us!

Glad you joined.

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
I would hate to be so cynical as to believe this was just an attempt to increase their audience (and raise further ad revenue) for their venture, but it seems a bit "off" just to post up and not join

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello and welcome to fun. :WelcomeFlag:
You need to pay to join if you want to post more than 5 times , or to plug your website , blog , vlog, live stream or what ever .
Seems funs getting ever so popular for this type of first post.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
SNAP @pyro

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Hello and welcome to fun. :WelcomeFlag:
You need to pay to join if you want to post more than 5 times , or to plug your website , blog , vlog, live stream or what ever .
Seems funs getting ever so popular for this type of first post.
SNAP indeed :)

Getting a bit annoying that people think they can just post up a free ad and contribute nothing in return

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back