Rally Chat Here's What’s happening at the Peterborough Show (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Apart from the full weekend of entertainment laid on by Warners we’ll have the following things happening in our marquee.

Most of you will arrive on Thursday. And Thursday night is Quiz night. If you don’t know anyone, are on your own, its your first rally etc then do try and come along. We’ll be putting people into teams of 6 to 8 so its a great way to meet other Funsters. The Quiz is not serious, designed to be a bit of a giggle. It costs £1 to join in and all entrance money taken is returned in prize money to the winners and runners up, so well worth winning.

Friday Night is Bingo and Social.
For those who love a game of Bingo we’ll have a few games in the marquee for an hour or so starting at 7pm. After the bingo we’ll have music and social till 11pm

Saturday 4pm The Charity Raffle will be drawn.. (Raffle tickets will be on sale from the rally marshals and from the tea tent in the showground) We’ll be raising money for Myaware (A Myasthenia Gravis Charity) We already have two fantastic WiFi Reversing camera kits donated by VanBits (Thanks Eddie) But if you would like to donate a prize for the raffle, please bring one along, we’d be very grateful

Saturday 7pm till 11pm Open Mic and Karaoke night . Bring along your chair, your tipple of choice and maybe some nibbles too.

Sunday Morning Breakfast. 10am Feast on our famous hangover busting bacon rolls.

See you there (y)

Last edited:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Fun pact weekend Jim, looks like it's gonna be a good un, Enjoy ALL sorry we won't be joining you this year Amanda has appointments that cannot be missed on the Thursday afternoon and early Monday.
I've enjoyed doing the list for this rally hope it's helped everyone to see who is attending and hope it helps the Marshals to
Kind regards Kate x

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sounds good Jim, great raffle prize's from Eddie VanBits. (y)

LovetoCwtch

Free Member
Apr 5, 2018
Funster No
I called today and asked if there were cancellations in any if the groups attending could the tickets and pitch be used by another member wishing to be with their group they said the tickets are not transferable and pitch cannot t be used. Its in the T&C

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LovetoCwtch

Free Member
Apr 5, 2018
Funster No
Thank you for the reply back. A few have also explained as you have so at least i know a way round it. Nobody has tickets as of now but still can pay on gate just not be with the group.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Thanks for organising the fun events @Jim and sorry you won’t be there @Ambilkate . Perhaps you could include a free tractor tow out of the mud, or flotation chambers as extra raffle prizes!:D. We are looking forward to meeting everyone!

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
do you know where at show the group will be sited

When you arrive put your Tickets with Fun in the window and the Warners Marshall's will direct you to the fun area were your motorhome fun marshals will meet you. We are usually parked close to the show and large buildings.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
do you know where at show the group will be sited

Hi Pauline, I have just looked on the fun list on scheduled rallies and I can't see your name down, have you filled Jims form in and put your name down on the official list on s scheduled rallies, or have I not looked properly and missed it.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Carol no space on the rally, Jim said to seek fun club area out to say hello and have a cuppa x

Oh ok, we are usually by the big cattle shed type buildings with lots of stalls in, definitely come over, call in for a cuppa and chat at Jims stand as well always someone there fir a chat. :)

Aug 23, 2012
Corton, Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
10 years m/h, plus 15 years caravan......
Looking forward to it. Always a nice time. If you need some help in the tea tent, let me know, I don’t mind doing a stint......

wisewords

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
We are really looking forward to it. Sounds like it’s going to be an excellent weekend!!!

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
How's the weather folks?
Still recall the weekend we all got stuck, hundreds of vans all spinning on the grass, that must be 4 or 5 years ago. Rained the whole weekend for Thursday until the Monday.
Wishing you all a great time and pray it stays dry for you all. Only wish I could be there.

Oops...thought it was this weekend..oh well looks a better forecast for next week...fingers crossed

Last edited:

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Yes but must be kept on a lead at all times ( that's the dog not the owner HaHaHa )

Seakerr

Free Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Moved from caravan in 2017
I have tickets and cannot use them. I’ve been waiting for a cataract op for ages and when does the appointment come along? Yes at show time! My disappointment could be someone’s gain. Still time to post tickets to you. Give the cost to a charity. I’ll watch this thread for takers.
Enjoy the show.

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
I have tickets and cannot use them. I’ve been waiting for a cataract op for ages and when does the appointment come along? Yes at show time! My disappointment could be someone’s gain. Still time to post tickets to you. Give the cost to a charity. I’ll watch this thread for takers.
Enjoy the show.
@Keypresser - any good to you?

Elaine

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Enjoy the show.
Yes please. Pm sent.
Already making a charity donation to Jim's charity for a free phone (one i always wanted) so this would make it an even bigger donation.
Oscar. U R. Brill
Fantastic
Chris.

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Yes please. Pm sent.
Already making a charity donation to Jim's charity for a free phone (one i always wanted) so this would make it an even bigger donation.
Oscar. U R. Brill
Fantastic
Chris.
Glad you got sorted - We're marshalling so will see you there :)

Elaine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back