Here's to all you sun seakers in foreign parts..... (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Here is to all you sun seekers in foreign parts including friends of mine staying in their villa in Vilamoura Cheers Jan and Paul(y).
Just put a line of washing out the sun is blistering already and is forecast more of the same for some days yet.:cool:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Yes Buttons, but you will still be trying to hang washing when it is pissing down in weeks to come whilst those in foreign parts will still be looking for shade on a beach somewhere!

Yesterday I read that it was hotter here than in Thailand; can you imagine all those visitors in Thailand thinking
............."oh shit, we could have visited London and got a real tan."

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Yes Buttons, but you will still be trying to hang washing when it is pissing down in weeks to come whilst those in foreign parts will still be looking for shade on a beach somewhere!

Yesterday I read that it was hotter here than in Thailand; can you imagine all those visitors in Thailand thinking
............."oh shit, we could have visited London and got a real tan."
Yes this is what I love about the UK weather. Don't know if it is my age but no way could I live in constant sun day after day. We can all look forward to some cool down with a bit of rain to follow.:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Yes this is what I love about the UK weather. Don't know if it is my age but no way could I live in constant sun day after day. We can all look forward to some cool down with a bit of rain to follow.:)
Yuck, when we go away for 2 months I absolutely hate if we get one day of rain , for me a constant 26 - 32 is perfect.:D

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Yuck, when we go away for 2 months I absolutely hate if we get one day of rain , for me a constant 26 - 32 is perfect.:D
It will be a bit warmer than that for the next couple of months. For 26-32 you will have to be out before dawn...:):cool:

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
It will be a bit warmer than that for the next couple of months. For 26-32 you will have to be out before dawn...:):cool:
Hope so as we are grounded for a couple of months, daughters wedding next month.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back