Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Morning Folks

We will be driving to Dover today. We will park on the front and catch the ferry too Calais tomorrow morning.

We then have three months to meander through France and Spain.

June has planned the trip with military precision although there will be a few revisions to the plan.Were in no hurry.

If anybody spots us please say hello.

Happy Days.

Jim
:Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Morning Folks

We will be driving to Dover today. We will park on the front and catch the ferry too Calais tomorrow morning.

June has planned the trip with military precision although there will be a few revisions to the plan.Were in no hurry.

Happy Days.

Jim

Hi Jim!

If June has put Toulouse on your route (or some place not too far from it), don't hesitate to come and say hello! I'll be delighted to meet you!
If you need my phone or/and address PM me!

In anycase nice and safe travel!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have a great few Months Jim, Look in here often, tell us what you are doing, upload a few photos to make us jealous :Smile::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Sounds great Jim, wish it were us

Have a great time

Save driving

Gary and Cathy

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Good luck Jim, you and June have a great time and enjoy yourselves.

You will of course miss the Toffemens assault on Europe :winky:

Enjoy,

Paul & Nikki

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

Jim

Have a great trip Jim / June, so will she have you marching up and down Marine Parade to night then.:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We will be over on the 26th May for 6 weeks, but depending on the weather on how far we go,::bigsmile: and if we catch you up you would be going almost backwards, because were in no hurry either.:RollEyes::Smile:
:thumb: Bob.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Have a wonderful time and wish you excellent weather and much Fun:winky:

Please keep us updated when you can.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We too are off next Sunday for 2 months maybe more who knows.we are in no hurry to get back.have no house to worry about in blighty so that saves us a bob or two just our camp site fees to pay or wild camp if we see it safe enough.
Will give you a wave and if you see a voyager with a huge Welsh dragon with the word Cymru in red on the bonnet that will be us.Hope the weather and the cost of fuel will be kind to us both but if it isn't who cares anyway we are still going to do it. You only live once eh?

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Morning Folks

Happy Days.

Jim

WILL DO Jim...I will look out for you.....as we will be out about ourselves all being well....starting
tomorrow...
We will be heading North up to and around Calais....Gravelines....Dunkerque......Arques...not to far....Just testing the new M/Home ! ?...had a few teething problems....then back home then out again heading south-ish for a long spell :thumb:

Mel ::bigsmile::winky::thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well Trophychap and I are off and onto the tunnel late next Sunday night, to Gravelines for sleep and then on Mon to Adinkerk for himself to stock up on baccy. We were going to Berck s M for a day or 2 for the kite Festival but forecast at the moment is rain, so dunno if we'll bother.

Will be watching the forecast though as Pete himself pictures us on a Med beach (Agde area) and I'd quite like to go to Annecy ...... :Doh:

Back on the tunnel a few days into May and I think the Med is a long slog if you haven't got an awful lot of time and the weather isn't - pretty much - guaranteed. We'll prolly land up in Chateauroux LOL, we don't actually plan all that much.

But whatever - wherever - the Fun stickers are on the van; the kettle is usually on ........ come and say hello cos if you don't we'll be saying it to you - whether you want to or not!

:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Quick Update

Hi Folks
Just got a bit of free WIFI. We are doing fine and are in Altea, near Benidorm. Alls fine and the weather for the past two days has been great.

We have had some good and some bad weather on our way down through France and Spain, mostly bad. The bank holiday weekend was rain, rain, rain.

Were having a ball no-matter what.

I will post a more comprehensive report when time allows.

Cheers
Jim
:thumb:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Good luck to you all on your travels, hope you have a wonderfull time:thumb: the colour of my writing is entirly intentional:cry:::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Folks
Just got a bit of free WIFI. We are doing fine and are in Altea, near Benidorm. Alls fine and the weather for the past two days has been great.

We have had some good and some bad weather on our way down through France and Spain, mostly bad. The bank holiday weekend was rain, rain, rain.

Were having a ball no-matter what.

I will post a more comprehensive report when time allows.

Cheers
Jim
:thumb:

Great to hear alls well and your having FUN:winky::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back