Here we go again!!!! The bring and buy music festival 2014 (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you so much to Paul Nicky and all the Marshalls for all the hard work that goes into organising such a large rally, also a huge thank you to Barry Janine, Mike Gwen, Richard and Gaye, Rex Marie and Martin for the amazing music that makes this weekend so special.

It was lovely meeting up with so many Funster friends Ed and I really enjoyed ourselves and we are now settled in at Nantwich Mariana along with Gwen & Mike and Beerdrinker Ken. (Can feel another party coming on).

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Thank you Paul, Nikki and the brilliant Marshalls .. Jag, Jaygee and Drago we had a ball but JonShell there were defo 1 other if not another boomie box going at the time if you do recall :rofl::rofl:, but all was quiet within a moment of being asked to sshhh .. there were several folk that had a strange reception at the pub ref to seating and meals but we only had a fish n chips takeaway which was very tasty we have to admit at a good price...

Buttt the fun was really down to Paul n Nikki who thought and catered for everything , cocktails, and bacon butties with the fees of the butties going to the 2 charities selected which raised an amazing amount !

Sunday nite at the Pavilion ...wow what great entertainers we have ...thank you all ! , sorry we missed Steve , Janine n Barrie playing but understood it began later than it did ... Rex what a brilliant voice you sneako lolol , please sing more often!
Again sorry that Jim and family had not been able to attend at the last moment who had been looking forward to attending .. Gremlins at work again, hope things are improving .. brilliant time again .. look forward to the next time where ever it is xx

John n Kath xx
ps to Dave Snowbird for the complimentary bottles of vino x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Oh, nearly forgot - both nights entertainment were rocking, and if I offended anyone by my loudness and out of tune singing, I apologise, but will add the caveat that its the only time I can be as fluent as the rest of you, and I take full advantage of it :LOL:

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
it was not our dog chasing not the Rooster but a Hen, thankfully we managed to save it would not have like to see it been killed in front of the kids. The dog was good though as soon as its mistress shouted he went straight to her.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Oh, nearly forgot - both nights entertainment were rocking, and if I offended anyone by my loudness and out of tune singing, I apologise, but will add the caveat that its the only time I can be as fluent as the rest of you, and I take full advantage of it :LOL:

Well, you made my night - can I take you along to all of our gigs?? :LOL:

Terry49

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Lymm
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
Many thanks to all the funsters for making our first rally really memorable! We met some lovely people and were made to feel really welcome. Big thank you to the Haganaps and all the marshals for all their hard work!

Reactions: JaG

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
it was not our dog chasing not the Rooster but a Hen, thankfully we managed to save it would not have like to see it been killed in front of the kids. The dog was good though as soon as its mistress shouted he went straight to her.
That was me and my dog Skye. She managed to slip off her tie down rope when she saw the chucks running loose :whatthe: - and I was trying to catch her minus my crutch, which wasn't too successful - still she did return to me once I managed to get in shouting range :whew:. The chuck survived minus a couple of feathers.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We didn't even make it but I have a list of thank you's.
Thanks for Jaws for the dash cam
Thanks to snowbird for the wine and fizz
Thank you to Mr & Mrs Haggers for paying for it all, so generous!
And lastly thanks to Mr & arms Teddybard for bringing it all back for me. ::bigsmile:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Thanks to everyone involved in making Wrenbury a very special event.

We had an amazing time and hope to go to another shortly.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
It wasn't out of tune!
And that level of enthusiasm is so infectious that we could do with a Pandemic.

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Thanks Nicky and Paul for another brilliant weekend thanks also to all the many helpers and musicians who made this meet a truly memorable one. Plus a big big thankyou to joy for all the wonderful photos !!

petensal

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2012
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since Sept 2009
Great meet, great entertainment and great company.

Many thanks to Paul and Nikki and all involved in the organisation, we really enjoyed ourselves.

Pete and Sally

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Triclops she is a beautiful dog and I realised she must have slipped her lead (ours did that on a couple of occasions when we first got him lol) and she was so obedient when you called her. Please excuse spelling just been arguing with vodaphone for the past hour regarding our non existent signal now got headache.com

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
:rofl:Sorry Rog didn't mean it was your pooch;
Just saw the funny side after someone complaining about the Rooster.
It was lovely and Quiet on the other side of the field.:rofl::rofl:

Apart from The Bells.:swear::swear:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Well, just arrived home after spending extra nights in filthy rich Cheshire! ;) Many thanks to Paul and Nicky for laying on such a brill weekend, and for buying my totally knackered and clapped out generator off me........:rofl:;);)
Really great to meet with so many fantastic peeps, but would like to single out Smudge, Snowbird, Jonandshell, and TeddyBard, (plus Shelia), for their help, advice and laughter!. :mask::mask:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Bump for Davejen Page 24;)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
... slightly offkey ... but some of the funsters are not identified on the 2014 Rally Albums (media) .... does anyone know who the beautiful family are on the photo entitled Adoring Dad? Right at the beginning of the album.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
The ones titled 'The Smiley People' and Page 14 'Funster Lady' are JaG - Jean & Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back