LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Hi all you funsters. I'm really chuffed that yoiu are well versed in 'stupid'.
I actually thought I'd subscribed 12 months ago. Mind you, the tea and biscuits at Lincoln were extremely welcome as was the chat with other funsters. This year, after realising I wasn't a member of this elite squad, I committed (or maybe I should be) to 3 years and hopefully I can contribute to some threads but probably be asking questions as we all do occasionally.
OK, so I'm Tony, my better half is Janet and we have a small dog (a puppy still but when fully grown, still a Fitch) called Pepper.
We have a Hymer Exsis, Burgundy and Grey, 2005, registration EX51SSS. No prizes for guessing why. We have owned and used the Exsis since early 2007 both in this country and Europe.
We use Brit Stops occasionally and when in France, Aires in general but occasionally campsites.
We're not hardened Motorhomers yet but not too niave (well just a tad). We don't take it too seriously and our tours are purely ad hoc with no defined route or destination. We decide on the day to go left, right or straight on, whichever is the most appealing and legal.
We're looking forward to chatting and meeting you funsters at shows and meets.
We are going to Peterborough and hopefully see some of you there, particularly now that we're members.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
:welcomesign: From another Exsis owner

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome ! We are going to our first rally in Chester and looking forward to meeting lots of Funsters ! We travel abroad like you but we do plan places we want to see then set off stopping at other places which look interesting or have a nice aire or campsite.:welcome3:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back