here we are again (1 Viewer)

S

sqweaka

Deleted User
not sure what has happend or have i been dreaming!
i was registerd on here a few weeks back but on returning had to re register to get back on and can not find any of my old posts! thinking i had maybe used a diff user name and not remembed been through the members list etc ..........

any way back to it...... jsut hired a swift kontiki to have a go at touring my wife and two teenage son's are off on our first go at motorhoming to france end of july for two weeks,
i'll be asking Q's before we go as to tips n help from you so be kind and im sure we will love it
thats it for now
ian

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Ian the computer had a brain fart and stuffed up quite a bit of data was lost so those of us who were late comers had to re register. and yes a lot of posts/blogs/photos are missing. Never mind you here now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
S

sqweaka

Deleted User
lol..... thought i was going nutts for a while there

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Ian the computer had a brain fart and stuffed up quite a bit of data was lost so those of us who were late comers had to re register. and yes a lot of posts/blogs/photos are missing. Never mind you here now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

not just the latecomers...........i'v been a member since august 07 and i had to re-register :Angry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back